“lovely stay”

Ranked #187 of 1,067 Hotels in London
bournemouth
“lovely stay”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

came here 2 weeks ago to stay to look round the new westfield shopping centre, hotel is in prime site right in the shopping centre and next door to where the new olympic stadium being built, altho lots of building all around did not effect our stay. staff very helpful and rooms very clean and new, fresh towels, kettle with tea and coffee, flat screen tv , had dinner in their restruant very nice steak and service good, prices were reasonable for hotel, good selection of wines would definately stay here again

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
londonstratford_pi, Manager at Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
Hi Pimdo,

We are glad to hear that you had a lovely stay here at our hotel. And more importantly that you would love to come back. Hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (492)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Windermere, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 7, 2011

The hotel is new and the rooms clean and comfortable. The hotel is located next to the Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre with lots of shopping opportunities, places to eat and a multiplex cinema. My room was on one of the upper floors and had a great view. My only complaint was that as a light sleeper I was aware of trains passing the hotel and platform announcements. A normal sleeper probably would not notice this but on departure I mentioned this and it was suggested that next time I book I request a room overlooking the shopping centre. Overall I would recommend this hotel and it is good value for money.

Room Tip: After booking online phone the hotel and reserve a room overlooking the shopping centre.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Paris
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Stayed with our grandson for the sunday evening,
Excelent location to the new Westfield shopping centre,
Be careful with the parking if you get there after 6.00 pm you only pay for the overnight parking fee which is upto 8.00am then move the care out of the car park and back in and you get 2 free hours.
The hotel is new very very nice they need to settle down a little let the staff levels get to the correct amount for the size of the hotel very short staffed when we were there but we didnt let it spoile the weekend.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Bhubaneswar
Reviewed November 5, 2011

This hotel is excellent! Apart from having a problem in finding it as it is a new property and very few cab drivers are aware of it. Perfect value for money. Breakfast spread for Indians and specifically vegetarians might be a problem if you donot like continental food. Right infront of the tube station so you have to just step out and get onto the tube.

Room Tip: All rooms are quieter and good. The A/C is just perfect
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I stayed at this hotel in a triple room 22nd - 24th October - we booked a triple room formyself and my two daughters - which I was pleasantly surprised how large the room was - it had a large double bed and a good sized single - the room was lovely, plently of space, as was the adjoining bathroom - and everything was spotless clean - lovely!! - the beds as well as being spacious were very very comfy
We were lucky enough to have a room on the 8th floor, which has a wonderful view - bearing in mind this hotel is very near the olympic site - we got a very view of this.
The staff were all very pleasant and polite and nothing was too much trouble for these people - they certianly made me fell very much at home.
Nearby is the beautiful newly built shopping complex, which has too many shops to mention, but my teenager was more than impressed with the many 'brand shops' so I have promised her we will be making another visit to concentrate on shopping
I have absolutely no negatives to say abut this hotel, only positives - it really is extremely good value for money - good location of London - need I say more - will I visit again - most certainly YES, I am already hoping to go after xmas - I would definitely recommend this hotel to trip advisors - you will not be disappointed

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the higher floors and you will get the full benefit of the lovely views
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank northwestlass
Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you had a fantastic stay with us and that your teenager enjoyed the shopping experience. We look forward to welcoming you again-soon.
Reading
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Stayed 3 weeks on 3 occasions! The hotel is in an amazing location on top of the Westfield shopping centre and overlooks the Olympic park! The rooms were spotlessly clean that I bought some Mr Matey bubble bath for a relaxing rest, perfect! The reception is great when your quick check in works, but as they only have 2 manual check in desks, if you need help and you have large groups ahead of you, be prepared to wait 30 mins, however the receprion staff were very helpful and caring and apologetic. The food in the restaurant is soooo good and very good priced. Now here's the moan: the restaurant staff are so rude. One night I was waiting for 30 mins just for a drink, let alone ordering food, after waiting and watching the waiter flirting with guests asking for Their phone number...I just walked out! The week after all I was going to ask the girl on the restaurant desk was "can I book a table for 7pm?" I didn't even finish my sentence and she raised her hand to my face and said "wait, someone will come" then turned her back to me to do stuff on the till, she didn't even know what I was going to ask! So I walked off as I was gobsmacked! It's a really nice hotel, it's a shame the restaurant staff are so rude or fake nice! The only saving grace was trish and charlotte who were geuine and had great service skills. All that's needed is better organisation, and training in customer service in the restaurant. This advice is for their own good as come the olympics they wont know what hit them!

• Stayed October 2011
Thank you for your review. Please note we take great pleasure in reading every comment whether positive or negative to ensure we meet and exceed the needs of every guest that uses our hotel.

We apologise for your bad experience and we hope it has not hindered you visiting us again in the future. We will inform the staff and we pride ourselevs in continual training to make sure guests have an excellent experience with us.

Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Had a one night stay with my husband. Found the hotel fantastic, had an amazing view over the olympic stadium. Staff were excellent, breakfast was great we also had an evening meal in the restaurant and this was of excellent quality. If you enjoy shopping the hotel is buiilt on top of the westfied shopping centre which is amazing.

Room Tip: ask to look over the olympic stadium epic view.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple