My wife and I stayed at the Premier Inn for two nights on the 7th and 8th October. A colleague of mine had stayed at the hotel two weeks before and had told me that the hotel was a little difficult to find. When we got there we did have to ask a couple of people for directions before we found it. Follow these directions and you will find the hotel in no time: Coming out of the tube follw the Westfield Stratford City signs, enter the shopping centre on the left and walk straight down that floor until you see the Great Eastern Market/Waitrose. Turn right and out of the doors and Premier Inn will either be on your right or left side, depending on which exit you come out of.
In terms of where we wanted to stay in London, Premier Inn was the cheapest at £118 for two nights and we booked it from their website. When we got there we found out we were on the second floor and as it was a birthday trip, asked if we could have a room on a higher floor. The lady who served us was very helpful and accomodating and not only gave us a room on a higher floor, but gave us a room on the very top floor, the 10th floor! We were very happy as you can imagine. The room had a great view of the Olympics Stadium and two other venues, one being the Aquatics Centre.
The hotel offers self-check in, however, we were served by a staff member.
When we asked for an Iron on Friday evening, as we entered the lift we met a member of staff on on his way to our room to give us the iron. Service was very good.
Obviously as it is within the Westfield Centre it is ideal if you are visiting for shopping, however, like us, if you are just looking for a nicely priced hotel near the centre-ish you can't go wrong with this.
The bed was one of the most comfartable we have slept on and it is fair to stay we would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just over 200m from the Olympic Park - or 19.19 Seconds if you're a certain someone - Premier Inn London Stratford holds the record for 'Closest Hotel to the Olympic Park'. Based inside the Westfield Shopping Centre, it's also the ideal spot for retail therapy or whizzing into central London. See where history was made at the Olympic Stadium and park. Catch a show at the O2 Arena. Hop on a train to the Excel Centre, just a few miles away. Then return to amazing views, spacious rooms and our extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel England