Friendly small hotel, well situated close to Victoria Bus Station. In a lovely area of London. We managed to get a special low cost deal over the Christmas New Year period. If you are booking this hotel and want a good nights sleep do not book room number 2. The room has an airconditioning/extractor fan going all the time which is not great. Also as the room is in the basement it is very dark with no natural light and not even a window to open. Bed was comfortable, but room small and quite pokey. Fine for one night with a special deal. Breakfast was okay, not a lot of choice and continental, but again fine for what it was. I am quite sure if you had a room on one of the upper floors it would be great, just watch out for the basement!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The bright air-conditioned rooms with complimentary free high speed Wi-Fi and each have a luxurious modern bathroom with organic Tea Tree toiletries and a hairdryer. All rooms feature a work desk and a flat screen TV with cable channels. Continental breakfast is served daily in the spacious dining room. Westminster Borough is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, parks, theaters and business ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Park Avenue Belgravia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Avenue Belgravia Hotel London
- Park Avenue Belgravia London, England