“Fantastic show best I have seen in a long time!”
Review of Rock of Ages - CLOSED

Rock of Ages
Kinlochleven, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fantastic show best I have seen in a long time!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I can't recommend this show highly enough it's the best I have seen in a long time! Music is really good and all the songs are well known and cast cover them well. There is a good storyline and the script is very well written with comedy along the way. I had an excellent view in the stalls about 4 rows from the stage. I would go and see this how again without question as I think it would be just as good no matter how many times you see it. Cast interacted with the audience and had everyone up on their feet at the end to sing and dance to the last song. Great feel good musical!

• Polish first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“really good”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

i was a bit wary about this show as i had seen the film but i wasnt disappointed one bit, it was an excellent show, real funny and i really enjoyed it, i would recommend anyone that likes going to the theater to see musical shows to go and see this one

Visited November 2012
Riverview, Canada
183 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 166 helpful votes
“Great Show”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Good story line vagely based on 80 s music. Very loud, I would use ear plug for some heavy songs. Singing, band very good . Fun and worth the money. We had good seats but theatre has some posts that restrict some view in cheaper seats.

England
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Good fun, excellent atmosphere”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Ive been going to see shows in London for a while and this is one of the best feel good musicals we have seen. The songs are normaly ones you know whithout having any idea about the story. the atmosphere was excellent and the audeience (the night we went) were all enjoying the show. The singing is great and the dancing is fine. Ive seena few reviews that the costumes and backgrounds dont change, well they dont in Chicago either.

Its on my list of shows id go back to see. No complaintes.

Visited October 2012
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not my cup of tea”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The Garrick Theatre is warm and cosy. I went on a Tuesday night the Theatre was half full. The show was not my cup of tea. The songs were ok, singing ok, some parts of the show were funny. The outfits on some of the cast did not leave much to the imagination, I would not take a child to see the show. There were child when I went.