“Good fun, excellent atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rock of Ages - CLOSED

Rock of Ages
England
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Good fun, excellent atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Ive been going to see shows in London for a while and this is one of the best feel good musicals we have seen. The songs are normaly ones you know whithout having any idea about the story. the atmosphere was excellent and the audeience (the night we went) were all enjoying the show. The singing is great and the dancing is fine. Ive seena few reviews that the costumes and backgrounds dont change, well they dont in Chicago either.

Its on my list of shows id go back to see. No complaintes.

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not my cup of tea”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

The Garrick Theatre is warm and cosy. I went on a Tuesday night the Theatre was half full. The show was not my cup of tea. The songs were ok, singing ok, some parts of the show were funny. The outfits on some of the cast did not leave much to the imagination, I would not take a child to see the show. There were child when I went.

Visited April 2013
Caloundra
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best Show Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We saw Rock of Ages at the Garrick Theatre in Charing Cross Road, London. We loved it so much that we booked tickets to see it a second time 2 nights later. Everything about it was fantastic. It was so much fun, the music was incredible and it was so funny. Can't go wrong with good old 80's rock. The cast did a great job and the singing was terrific. Definitely go and see it if you want a great fun rock filled night in London!

Visited April 2013
Worthing, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Rockin' Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went to see this show on 19/04/12 for my boyfriends birthday. It was his first ever musical experience, he loved every second. Also, he loves rock music.

Fantastic show, great cast. You'll be on your feet dancing and singing. You'll know the 80s hair metal rock tunes. I even brought the CD after.

Would 100% go and see the show again, we were having a good time and we haven't stop believing!!!!

Also, the show is much better then the film too.

Visited May 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The best show ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I just want to watch it again and again! The music, the actors, it was a really great show! I really enjoyed the live band, and the music, and the comedy, it was a really great night. I couldn't help myself I was clapping and singing it was that great. I really recommend it if you are a rock lover - it's not heavy metal.
I really enjoyed it and many of the people I know have enjoyed it as well.

Visited May 2012