Rock of Ages - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Fun!

Saw this show at the Venetian. Was great! A must see if you like 80s music! Performers are... read more

Reviewed September 14, 2015
K M
Simon Lipkin true star!

This show had me crying with laughter from start to finish! Fun feel good musical that has you... read more

Reviewed August 8, 2015
Kelly O
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I disagree with one of the previous comments. Nathan Amzi who played the Narrator was absolutely fantastic. Loved the joke about Ron Jeremy.

Cast, music and dancing were all great.

An excellent performance!

1  Thank LynneH875
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The love story was great, the singing was great, but the narrator of the story, was not needed and the sick sex jokes unnecessary!! Stayed for the ice cream.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Really loved it, great singing, really funny. Not for children or people that are easily offended as there are lots of rude jokes and women dressed in next to nothing! Great evening out.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Dreadful, too many songs most of which I have never heard of. For the first time ever we left this show at the interval, it was that bad. If you want to see a musical with great songs that doesn't take itself seriously go see We Will Rock You. Don't waste your time or money on this rubbish. I pity the cast, they were all good but there is not much you can do with this sow's ear!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have seen couple children there.They have been sitting just next to me and watching this musical.My question is - where is law in this city?O yes, actors are talented, good singers and dancers but there is so many ugly words and ladies look like prostitutes.Children shouldnt watch this musical.To be honest its not for us too.