“Curry in a hurry”

Wasabi Victoria Station
Ranked #3,149 of 22,367 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese, Fast Food, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Curry in a hurry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Got to the station and my first dilemma was 5 mins for my train or wait a further 20 mins for the next one to get myself a Japanese curry, well you guessed it I had to get one I could not resist, Near enough every time I go through Victoria I have to treat myself to one, well this time I was even more impressed, I was in and out and managed to still catch my train as most times they are busy as its very popular and you need to line up
One thing I wish for is that they fill it up to the top (it comes in a cup) they are big portions in the first instance and a good price, less than a fiver however I feel like they are cheating me or maybe I'm just greedy who knows. I do enjoy a curry and I've never swayed from my usual but one day I will try the noodles as I've had my eye on them for a while now, I'll let you know when I actually go for it.

• Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Wasabi Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is a really busy outlet, but I was able to get served quickly. As ever the salmon nigiri are great. I am yet to try something unpleasant on the Wasabi menu.

Visited January 2014
Charlotte, NC
“Keeps me coming back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

I'm partial to the tanmen here. The prawn or the spicy chicken. Add all the toppings and even chili sauce. You grab the cup of noodles from the case and hand to the person working the till. It takes them a few minutes to prepare it. The sushi here is good too. Noodles are hot, fast, and yummy.

• Visited December 2013
San Luis Potosi, Mexico
“Excellent take out curry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

This place was a lifesaver.. Coming back late from the theater to our hotel and looking for something in the station. Did not want £4.50 hamburgers or sandwiches. Peeked in here and saw the glorious japanese Madras curry and spicy curry. Got one of each with rice to go. This hit the spot perfectly. You can't go wrong at all . A few nights later grabbed some more curry and sushi at Wasabis liverpool street station to take on our ferry to Amsterdam. Was still fairly warm 2 hours later when we ate it in our cabin. Excellent!

• Visited September 2013
dubai
“Very good sushi on the go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I tried 2 or three outlets, Victoria station included. I must say this is the best sushi on the go I have ever had. The rice is perfectly cooked and seasoned, the fish and other ingredients are of good quality and always fresh, the rolls are made with skill, the nigiri is properly packed. My only observation is that the condiments are not as good, the wasabi is weak, the ginger is a bit mediocre and the soy is the type that has alcohol. If condiments are improved then the rating will be higher for sure. The price is very competitive and reasonable for the UK, it is even cheaper (and superior in quality) to other similar (but non-chain) outlets that I tried.

• Visited October 2013