“WSET Level 3”

West London Wine School - Day Classes
Ranked #12 of 184 Classes & Workshops in London
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great course, lots to learn & lots of wines to taste; all delivered exceptionally well by Jimmy whose knowledge and enthusiasm are well matched. I have also attended wine tastings and they are good fun and great value.

All reviews
"answer questions"
"a lot of fun"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have completed my WSET intermediate and advanced level with West London Wine School and if there was a Diploma Course I am more than sure I would also continue learning with them! I love this place because it's truly approachable and learning there is a real pleasure. I was looking forward all our sessions.

Jimmy, Cherie and Quentin always always offer their support, advice and care, be it a class or a tasting. All of them are extremely knowledgeable and positive. When I first started my classes I was interested in wine... now, after my courses with them I can easily say I am bursting with passion! Also, thanks to this course I had the opportunity to meet many like-minded people who shared my wine interest. Great, great value for money!

Do you want to have fun and want to learn about wine? And by learning, i don't mean reading boring books. I'm talking about drinking it and discussing it. Then you want to come here. Just go and give a class a try. You're guaranteed to do 3 things; drink, have fun and learn something valuable.

WSET course with WLWSchool was the best decision I've taken this year :)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Have completed WSET 2 and 3 courses and attended a number of great wine tasting events at the WLWS. The knowledgeable tutors (Jimmy, Quentin, Cherie) at WLWS with their dry,off dry or sweet humor and their passion for wine have manage to teach you how to love the various wines and spirits around the globe. They make it a great journey of discovery of the tastes, colours and perfumes of wines and the sometimes quite exotic ways of growing and making them. If you love wine, want to prove Michael Mcintyre wrong and return a bottle of wine that is off to the waiter/somelier in a posh restaurant or just want to have fun together with other wine lovers - WLWS is a great place to enjoy yourself!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Just completed the Introducing Wine Day Course which was bought as a gift. Excellent day out, excellent teacher (Cherie)
A Great gift for someone. The wines were really good and it was very educational. There was no pretention.
Well organised. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in wines and wants to learn more about them.