“Superb Evening”

West London Wine School - Day Classes
Ranked #12 of 166 Classes & Workshops in London
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was my first wine tasting experience and it lived up to everything that I was expecting and more! Cherie, who took our evening, was an excellent tutor and was able to share her knowledge of the wines in an interesting and engaging way. The wines that we tasted were all excellent and the food that was provided complemented the wines extremely well. As a beginner I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who has never done wine tasting before.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The location for the wine tasting was easy to reach by public transport and the programme started on time.
The explanation was good with power point presentation. We tasted seven wines, all excellent. The tutor gave good tips on tasting and welcomed comments from the group on their ratings of the wines. The wine tasting was well supplemented with a good supply cheese, bread and other nibbles. The experience was thoroughly enjoyable.
EV, Banstead, Surrey.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

It was my first visit to the West London Wine School and I had a brilliant evening. It was so interesting and Jimmy was an excellent tutor who made it great fun!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

A friend of mine found the West London Wine School by trawling the web and persuaded my wife and I to join her on the 8 week Introductory Wine Course. She had selected the school because they were the only one she could find which offered food to accompany the wines. Absolutely Fantastic. It didn’t matter if you just wanted to taste the wines (my wife) or interested in knowing more about the wines (me) we were all accommodated with ease. Jimmy and his team really have a passion for what they do and it shows in the way they run the courses. The wines are excellent, the cheeses and meats on the table are chosen to match the wines and the presentation is full of information. There is a real depth of knowledge here that is presented in an easy going style that makes for a fun evening. I have since done a further 4 week course and will certainly be back for other courses. I can highly recommend the West London Wine School.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I fell in love on my first weekend course at WLWS. I have since completed the 8-week introductory course and attended several specialist evening tastings at the WLWS, which have included: the Wine Weirdos, Terrior, Chablis, Napa Valley and Cote du Rhone tastings. I don't think I can really give Jimmy and Cerie enough praise. Even after a year attending I learn something new and further broaden my wine knowledge. Their enthusiasm and cool atitudes make it a comfortable and fun environment. I feel so much more confident in my wine knowledge and selections whether it is for dinner, a party or simply a drink at a pub. WLWS didn't just give me a new hobby it has provided me with a new love and passion that I know will grow through further specialist tastings and courses they provide!