“Excellent experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sahana Ayurveda

Sahana Ayurveda
Ranked #23 of 321 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: I am a fully qualified Ayurvedic Massage Therapist with more than 8 year's experience in the UK, Sri Lanka and Belgium. I studied massage in Sri Lanka, followed by training here in London where I gained an ITEC qualification. My clinic is located on a beautiful houseboat on the River Thames close to Tower Bridge.
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was suffering with a shoulder pain for a long time. The treatment with western medicine was not successful. I was looking for some alternative medicine and I found Sujith's Sri Lankan Ayurvedic massage therapy. After visiting him few times I found out my shoulder pain is less and less. Now I am a regular visiter for treatments and I am happy to say I do not have a shoulder pain any more. But the best part is Sujith's massages make me so relax and he is a real professional. I really enjoyed every single moment of his excellent treatments.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank LondonColombo

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“definitely do this !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I never expected to find such tranquility in the heart of the city - totally amazing.
Fantastic massage in an utterly unique setting, still talking about it.

Sujith has such a wonderful manner & the Sri Lankan twist to the whole experience is great!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank amy p
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

What a place!! This is what I want to experience when on holiday. A gem in London...

Visited March 2012
1 Thank MariusJensen
London
“authentic ayurveda”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

Sujith is a very gentle masseur who tunes in to each client - I highly recommend him
A.O'Dwyer, psychotherapist

Visited May 2011
“Authentic Ayurveda!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

Sujith is highly skilled (with many years of experience) and has a deep understanding of modern and traditional Ayurvedic therapy. He's very in touch with how a person is feeling and what they're needing with. The treatment is done on a boat, and the gently swaying adds magic, making the massage even more relaxing. I highly recommend it!

Visited November 2011