“Nice restaurant for a store”
Review of Aubaine

Aubaine
Ranked #3,962 of 22,853 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
London, United Kingdom
“Nice restaurant for a store”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

The restuarant is perfectly situated in Selfidges. It has a lovely attmosphere and the staff are very helpful. Service is good for a department store. The staff are very friendly and food is good. Will return next time we are shoping in Selfridges.

• Visited May 2012

UK
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We had lunch in this cafe in the Manchester Selfridges store. Perhaps because it's situated next to the beauty area it has quite feminine decor. The staff members were very friendly and chatty. The food we had was fresh and good with a very appealing choice of desserts. The hot drinks seemed a bit overpriced but I guess in this location that's to be expected. We'd probably return if we were in this area again.

Visited April 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good for a break after the big shoeshopping”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I had a couple of hours for myself during my last businesstrip.. So i decided to do selfridges while it was raining.. Aftera cool shoe shopping i found a place in this bistrot.. The service was excellent.. The food great quality.. As music they had my favourite nouvellevague in background... So i had a great lunch alone...

Visited March 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice Setting, great views, good service, good quality food!”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I had an impromptu visit to this restaurant in Selfridges with my partner on a saturday lunchtime. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience. The restaurant had a good ambience and the service was relaxed yet professional. Staff were attentive without being overly so and the pace was perfect. There is a great menu on offer with just the right number of dishes to choose from (not too many!). All very tempting. The starters were amazing! good portion sizes, excellent flavour and all fantastically fresh as you'd expect. The homemade bread selection (non chargable) was also an added bonus. The mains were enjoyable though unremarkable. To follow there was a tempting dessert platter to choose from which rounded the meal off nicely. Altogether a good experience! Would return again. In summary friendly (non stuffy), relaxed and good quality.

• Visited March 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable visit”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

After a spot of shopping and lots of window shopping in Selfridges, my friend and I decided to get something to eat, it was my 1st trip to this restaurant & her 4th one ( so she recommended Aubaine).

Good choice, I loved the setting esp all the plants by the window.

We started out with a basket of assorted bread and the mains ( I had the Grilled tiger prawns, bok choy, shiitake and chillidish & she had the Roast rack of lamb with nicoise garnish) went down a treat.
For desert we were spoilt for choice, when the desert tray came round. We could easily have picked everything if there was more space in our stomachs. But as we were so stuffed we shared one.
The service was prompt and the waitress was very attentive, explaining what to expect from our different meals. The portions were just right and I will be visiting again

• Visited March 2012