“Very good place, friendly staff and good food ”
Review of Assaha Lebanese Restuarant - CLOSED

Assaha Lebanese Restuarant
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Very good place, friendly staff and good food ”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed in a hotel close by this restaurant. They have good breakfast selection, especially for an arab like myself, the staff are freindly, the food is what one can expect as far as arabic food goes. Nice coffee, english breakfast, humos, grils , taboolah, kipah, etc.
One thing I didn't like is that some days it opened late. I don't know why. You should also know that they are serving sheesha out side of the restaurant. I will definitely come back to it if I stayed close by again

2 Thank Firas A

• Arabic first
Aberystwyth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast! ”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I popped in for a breakfast with my wife and everything about it was great! Freshly squeezed orange juice, nice food and the guy who served us was really nice and friendly!

1 Thank Russgud
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Average. Convenient.”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Excellent location. 2 mins stroll from Paddington. Beautiful decor. Clean. Comfy. Unfriendly staff. Average food quality. The food reminded me of chain restaurant food. Decent prices.

Berkshire
“Lebanese on the doorstep of Paddington Station”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

A warm and welcoming Lebanese restaurant with a nice ambience. Enjoy delicious fresh juices and home made lemonade with a sharp kick, mint teas and traditional coffee, no booze here.

The pita bread is warm and soft and delicious with Hummus, the main course grills came with plenty of meat, rice and a bread with a lovely topping. So if you are hungry, you won't be disappointed. My recommendation would be to pick a main that has mixed meats or kebabs, as the single variety option we found was just too much of all one meat. Or select different dishes and share. The evening I went there was an option to have the meze starter and selected main courses for a fixed price.

Great food for sharing and a relaxed service no rush to make you leave.

• Visited March 2014
Tekirdag, Turkey
“Tantalizing!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I met with a few friends and they decided on this restaurant for dinner. I'm glad they did! Although we had already ate dinner and were accompanying them we did order Mint tea, Avocado and Honey Drink and a plate of Hummus (which was to die for). They ordered a meat platter of some sorts and were thoroughly pleased and enjoying their meal. Service was also great. Would recommend this place for sure and the price was really reasonable too!

• Visited March 2014