“Fantastic - Paradise”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband took me to Paradise! He had visited a couple of times with his cousin from America and told me it was the best he had ever. It was definately not an exaggeration, it is the best Indian that I have ever had. I am sorry Raj Rani but this was better. The service was fantastic, the manager is so friendly and the staff all very attentive and helpful. The portions are very large and so tasty. Have already told friends about it and cannot wait to go back.

9  Thank bevmarc

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Very unassuming from the street, but great food. The mixed Tandoori was amazing. Definitely one of the best Indian restaurants we've been to.

7  Thank iainn001
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Visited this restaurant for the first time last night on recommendations on Trip Advisor supported by top accolades from my son - 'best Indian in London' he claimed. Was he right - you bet he was!

When we booked we were told almost apologetically that they only had a table available by the bar. Having never been before we said 'ok' but when we arrived slightly early we were given a nice table in the middle of the restaurant.

Suffice to say the food was quite splendid served by knowledgable efficient and above all friendly staff. There was a short but good wine list and keep this one to yourself - the most reasonably priced I have seen in a while.

I had a dessert for the first time ever in an Indian restaurant - ice cream on a biscuit base with toffee and nuts on top. A rare treat that was simply delicious.

Shortly after we asked for our bill the manager came over to say he had heard a rumour we were about to leave and insisted we had a drink on the house. A nice touch from a great place. We'll be back!,

9  Thank Spartak55
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Friendly staff, wide array of choice, comfortable seating and always a tasty indian meal. One word of warning .. always wear clothes, including a coat which can easily be laundered when you get home, as the smell of curry pervades everything.

7  Thank Condor1950
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Very nice restaurant in my favourite area of London. The food is delicius and light, and the staff is very friendly. Highly recommended!

8  Thank arthur63