“freshly squeezed juices good value for money”
Review of Le Gourmet

Le Gourmet
Ranked #4,722 of 23,370 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Lebanese charcoal grill, eating in and takeaway open till late
Description: Lebanese charcoal grill, eating in and takeaway open till late
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was in area and popped in to le Gourmet serounded by chains. I had half chicken and carrot juice for price half than competitors in area, very good homemade luncgh, will be there again for sure.

Mark

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Staying in nearby Norfolk Gardens we wandered along the street in search of something a little different from the chain restaurants and was inticed inside by a warming spicy aroma . We were imediately welcomed and shown to a table. I ordered a panini and my husband ordered a chicken dish. My panini was lovely with extra salad on the side, but my husband,s chicken dish was amazing with piles of humus, dips and pitta bread on the side. I was really jealous. As a result we, for the first time ever, returned the following night to order the same dish. sorry can't remember the name but it was a half chicken cooked in a orange sauce and cost less than £4! We have been recommending this place to family and friends ever since.

1  Thank etype2006
Reviewed February 22, 2013

And that's saying something! I've tried a number of them, and this makes for a somewhat expensive lunch, but there's sometimes a discount (or free can of soda) if you work nearby in the hospital. Otherwise it's £3.95 for the wrap. It's very flavorful, portions are generous, and it's served with a smile.

1  Thank Lissie87
Reviewed December 11, 2012

After the hurly-burly of Paddington Station and the intersection of London & Praed Streets, I stumbled into this somewhat removed from the street brasserie. The quietude that greeted me was sublime. Even though the front of the space was opened to the street, I felt distant yet still part of the street life. The serving staff were immediately upon me to offer up their wares.
Every time I was there over my stay in London, the service was great. All the food items I tried were of a freshness not found at a chain fast-food diner. The North African-Mediterranean influenced menu also pleasantly surprised on occasion with great depth of flavour and texture (lamb shanks), and combinations unexpected (Mediterranean breakfast). All the freshly made juices and salads were fantastic.
Definitely worth visiting and sitting awhile. Free WIFI too!

1  Thank m8892625
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Spotted this tiny little restaurant in Paddington whilst trying to find breakfast. Lebanese style restaurant that also does a full English. Try the Meditterean breakfast, absolutely delicous.