My family of four stayed at this lovely place for a week in June and I can tell you it’s incredibly convenient. Our superior 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit was very comfortable and amazingly quiet. Every morning we grabbed coffee from the Starbuck’s just 30 seconds around the corner and breakfast from the Whole Foods that which is less than a 5 minute walk on the way to the South Kensington High Street underground stop. We rarely saw the staff since we were out before they came in and still out when they left for the day. But they responded to every single one of our emails promptly. There has been much said about the convenience of the location and every bit is true. There has been much said about the incredible responsiveness and helpfulness of the staff and every bit is true. They followed up on our questions clearly care about their guests. We had a problem when we checked in with one of the bathrooms and it was out of commission for several days. Management was wonderfully helpful and credited us for the loss of bathroom in what I considered a very fair reimbursement. The kitchen is typically small for a place in the city but very manageable. The bathrooms were a good size given the location and the sitting room fit 12 people when we had guests. The main bedroom was downright huge given London standards and the second bedroom is what you have to expect for the city. To expect bigger is to expect to pay much more. There is a lift though very small. We chose to use the stairs. We had purchased the wrong voltage converters and staff provided 4 converters for us for the week. Wifi worked perfectly and we were on the 3rd floor (imagine 6 devices using wifi at the same time – no problems). Finally, my sisters families stayed in two different places and they complained about so many problems. They chose to come over to our place at the end of the day because it was so comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleven 4* serviced apartments located in a prestigious Kensington square near Kensington High Street’s shops, tube station, Kensington Palace, Museums and the Royal parks. The apartments sleep between 1 and 8 guests and have fully fitted kitchens, wireless internet, flat screen TVs, i-pod docks, complimentary toiletries and a welcome hamper on arrival. We also provide a first class housekeeping and reception service 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your 51 Kensington Court Limited reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 51 Kensington Court Limited Hotel London
- 51 Kensington Court Limited London, England