My family stayed at #1 flat. It was a 2 bedroom and one bath flat in the basement flat. It was a quiet flat. The rooms are nicely decorated and clean.
I would definitely return to 51 Kensington.
By the way, if safety is your issue. The Iranian consulate is next door. There is a policeman oon duty 24 hours every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleven 4* serviced apartments located in a prestigious Kensington square near Kensington High Street’s shops, tube station, Kensington Palace, Museums and the Royal parks. The apartments sleep between 1 and 8 guests and have fully fitted kitchens, wireless internet, flat screen TVs, i-pod docks, complimentary toiletries and a welcome hamper on arrival. We also provide a first class housekeeping and reception service 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your 51 Kensington Court Limited reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 51 Kensington Court Limited Hotel London
- 51 Kensington Court Limited London, England