arrived 27th december so we had a good deal anyway due to being a quiet period, we got there at 11am and could check into room straight away. Advised we were recieving a free upgrade to a suite at the top floor! On opening our room door we were pleasantly suprised to have french windows, patio and and big terrace / balcony with lovely views. It was a very nice touch. Room was not huge but big enough, big comfy bed, great shower and bath and 2 sinks. The staff there are very very helpfull and helped us on our last day leaving our bags in the hotel while we explored london before our late night train home.
Location is just by Bank tube station with connections everywhere. It is very quiet as is in the financial district so would need to get tube/bus to most central places.
I would really recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a blend of grandeur and warm elegance at Threadneedles, Autograph Collection, a 5-star boutique hotel in London, England. Enjoy elegant amenities and historic charm in the heart of London at our luxury hotel, which puts you in an ideal location places you minutes from popular landmarks such as St. Paul's Cathedral, The Barbican, Shakespeare's Globe, and the Tower of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Threadneedles, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Threadneedles Hotel London
- Threadneedles, Autograph Collection London, England