Just spent a week in London on business. Threadneedles is well situated to do business in The City, and is a short walk to the Bank tube station, from which you can reach any part of London. The only down side is the area is a ghost town on the weekend, and also gets pretty quiet at night during the week as well, so if your goal is to be in the middle of the action, there are busier places to stay in London.
Staff is very attentive and helpful, and certainly tries hard to please the guest, but like most London properties, seems to be mostly Eastern or Southern European in origin (which can lead to some language issues on occasion).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a blend of grandeur and warm elegance at Threadneedles, Autograph Collection, a 5-star boutique hotel in London, England. Enjoy elegant amenities and historic charm in the heart of London at our luxury hotel, which puts you in an ideal location places you minutes from popular landmarks such as St. Paul's Cathedral, The Barbican, Shakespeare's Globe, and the Tower of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Marriott, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Threadneedles, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Threadneedles Hotel London
- Threadneedles, Autograph Collection London, England