We stayed here for two nights 24/25th August as our daughter was being married at Devonshire Terrace a few minutes walk away. The entrance hall is wonderful and checking-in is relaxed, informal and friendly and we were made to feel very welcome. Nothing seemed too much trouble. The room was spacious, lovely toiletries in the bathroom and complimentary bottles of water. We had room service breakfast on day one, one breakfast was enough for two. On day two we dined in the restaurant with our party and had a full breakfast, once again the staff were polite and friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
The local car park (booked through the hotel) was only a street away but you need to be careful to check how to get there as we drove around in circles for a while before finding it.
One of our party was disabled and had a well equipped room on the ground floor though there are two doors to go through to get to the room, which have to be pulled open, not easy if you are walking with sticks. However the staff will help if required.
An ideal location for our requirements, would definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a blend of grandeur and warm elegance at Threadneedles, Autograph Collection. Enjoy luxury amenities and historic charm in the heart of London at our 5-star hotel. Our ideal location places you minutes from popular landmarks such as St. Paul's Cathedral, The Barbican, Shakespeare's Globe and the Tower of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Threadneedles, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Threadneedles Hotel London
- Threadneedles, Autograph Collection London, England