This hotel met all expectations and failed to disappoint in an way, shape or form.
Situated on a quite road (which is rare for central London) and less than a 2 minute walk to Bank underground station. Everything about this hotel is 'grand'!
Unfortunately we were unable to check-in early, however we were able to leave our bags which were then subsequently placed in our room ready for when we returned to check-in later. It is the little things like this that make all the difference, such as the two large bottles of complementary water that were brought up to our room in the evening.
If I was to be super critical then I would say that the plug to the bathroom sink was broken (plug was stuck pressed down) and that the view (from our room at least) was non-existent. We did not stay for the view and the water in the sink did eventually drain away so this was not of any inconvenience.
You get what you pay for and this hotel is no exception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a blend of grandeur and warm elegance at Threadneedles, Autograph Collection, a 5-star boutique hotel in London, England. Enjoy elegant amenities and historic charm in the heart of London at our luxury hotel, which puts you in an ideal location places you minutes from popular landmarks such as St. Paul's Cathedral, The Barbican, Shakespeare's Globe, and the Tower of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Threadneedles, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Threadneedles Hotel London
- Threadneedles, Autograph Collection London, England