I have spent 1 night in this hotel for Business purpose, overall the room was big (executive suite, being upgraded), the bathroom was small but normal for being in the city. The room was clean but there was a bizarre smell, not sure why. I was on the first floor and it was noisy as there was some human traffic in the hotel, and at a certain time of the night you hear the noise of broken glass.
I would not go back to this hotel as the price was too high for what you get, although the atmosphere and people are very nice and educated and good hotel location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a blend of grandeur and warm elegance at Threadneedles, Autograph Collection, a 5-star boutique hotel in London, England. Enjoy elegant amenities and historic charm in the heart of London at our luxury hotel, which puts you in an ideal location places you minutes from popular landmarks such as St. Paul's Cathedral, The Barbican, Shakespeare's Globe, and the Tower of London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Threadneedles, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Threadneedles Hotel London
- Threadneedles, Autograph Collection London, England