St. James's Hotel and Club
$257
$238
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreen parkquiet cul de sacterrace suitesmall luxury hotels of the worldjermyn streetbuckingham palacemayfair areathe ritzwalk in closetquiet side streetboutique hotelthe location is perfectsmall hotelroom servicehome away from homepiccadilly circusamazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2013

It is my second time here at this Gem in the best location in London and I am still wowed by the service, kindness of the staff and the management! The rooms are very comfortable. The bed linen is out of this world. It will surely not be my last time here and I can only recommend this place. From Arrival to Departure: Perfect!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sessiemarbella
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We arrived early from an overseas flight and were met at the airport by the pleasant chauffeur. We were warmly welcomed at the hotel and given our room. John, the manager, is exceptionally gracious, accommodating, interested, and helpful. Hotel has an intimate atmosphere despite having 60 rooms; halls are as wide as in a home; there is a lovely staircase as well as elevator connecting floors. Quality of the furnishings, linens, towels, etc. is very tasteful and luxurious. Our room was somewhat small but had a front to street view with several windows. the concierge booked our theater tickets, was great in suggesting and booking restaurants and the door staff were unfailingly pleasant. the location of the hotel is wonderful, walking distance to the National Gallery and Westminster as well as Bond Street shops. breakfast has great variety and and is served in an intimate dining room. There is also an additional living room in the back of the hotel where guests can read the paper and hang out. A must hotel to revisit!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank M L
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed at this hotel at the recommendation of a friend, and it was amazing.
We had a junior suite, and it was immaculate, well presented and proportioned rooms.

The TV in the bathroom was great and felt truly luxurious.
The continental breakfast was superb and the coffee was one the best cups I have ever tasted.

The location is perfect, it's hard to criticise this hotel!

We would return there in a heartbeat..

Really highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank UK_Beach_Bum2000
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel. He was traveling on business and I accompanied him. The hotel was perfect for us. Easy access to his office, great restaurants for meeting clients, shopping nearby and walking distance to Buckingham Palace. The staff was friendly and could not have been more helpful. They were considerate of all our needs. We arrived early on a red eye from NY. Our room was not available so they gave us an interim room to nap and shower. We had a beautiful suite with all the amenities one would expect. The hotel and rooms were impeccably clean and everything appeared to be updated. The place is beautiful but the staff is what made the stay special.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank need2know2
Reviewed September 16, 2013

If you want a first class hotel in London this is the place to stay, soon as you walk in you know it's special. Everything in the hotel is as a high as standard as you could wish for and the location couldn't be better, I only have two issues with my stay 1 was no iron in the room and 2 was at breakfast my wife asked for toast and she was forgotten about and left the bar hungry. Other than that I can't fault the st James hotel, I would like to say thanks to everyone in the hotel for a magical time and a wonderful anniversary. From George and Nicky Walker room 503 on the 14th September

• Stayed: September 2013