Drove up from Bristol and stayed here last Sunday £52 for a double with no breakfast (turn left out of hotel for a breakfast bar within 100 yards). Parking outside hotel £3 a day for residents.
Very impressive reception staff. We asked for directions to a bar we were visiting nearby. Receptionist had printed a map with walking route within a minute. Our first room was on the first floor but was very hot (minus point there is no air con. but apparently fans are available on request). We transferred to a quiet room on 4th floor where at least we could open the windows. Very clean room and comfortable bed. Back on the M4 within 20 minutes on Monday morning. Will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motor hotel with modern amenities; guest parking; situated one mile from the Chelsea Football Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelodge Hotels Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge London Battersea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge London Battersea Hotel London
- Travel Lodge London
- London Travelodge
- London Travel Lodge
- Travelodge London Battersea England