Stopped in a brand new room and cannot complain about anything. excellent location bang opposite Colliers Wood tube and a range of shops/pubs and a half decent curry house (see separate review) within 60 seconds walk. Check in efficient and new room superb for the money. Slight issue with the water in the shower, still a little underwhelming but adequate. all fittings fine, good bed/TV/room safe etc etc. You would be pushed to find a better value base with easy access to Central London. HI Express breakfast is what it is and in my view a bonus anyway. If you want a full fry up a cafe is merely steps away towards the tube station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your journey to London is for business or pleasure, Express by Holiday Inn London Wimbledon South is the ideal base.A modern hotel conversion with 83 air-conditioned, non smoking, stylish, modern bedrooms all with TV, tea/coffee making facilities, power shower. Situated opposite Colliers Wood underground station on the Northern Line, journeys to Waterloo are only 20 minutes away and to Leicester Square 30 minutes. For guests travelling from Heathrow or Gatwick by car, the A3 link to the M25 makes the journey from the Airport 40 minutes. The hotel has a secured underground car park, the charge per night is 7.00Our hotel bar is open seven days a week. We offer takeaway services from the local restaurants and you can dine within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London-Wimbledon-South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London-Wimbledon-South Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- Holiday Inn Express London-Wimbledon-South England