Stayed here for a one night stop over with my family. Hotel has been through a full refurb so everything is new and clean. Underground park is £10 extra and has limited spaces so make sure you get there early.
Staff were very helpful and a good choice of breakfasts
For one night’s stay would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your journey to London is for business or pleasure, Express by Holiday Inn London Wimbledon South is the ideal base.A modern hotel conversion with 83 air-conditioned, non smoking, stylish, modern bedrooms all with TV, tea/coffee making facilities, power shower. Situated opposite Colliers Wood underground station on the Northern Line, journeys to Waterloo are only 20 minutes away and to Leicester Square 30 minutes. For guests travelling from Heathrow or Gatwick by car, the A3 link to the M25 makes the journey from the Airport 40 minutes. The hotel has a secured underground car park, the charge per night is 7.00Our hotel bar is open seven days a week. We offer takeaway services from the local restaurants and you can dine within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London-Wimbledon-South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London-Wimbledon-South Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- Holiday Inn Express London-Wimbledon-South England