The Paramount Hotel
$271
$231
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
$160
$131
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$96
$75
$157
$125
$459
$444
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsearls courtironing board and hairdryerfree tea and coffeewalls are thinroom was spotlessly cleanbudget hotelcromwell roadtube stationsmall thingswould stay againrestaurants and shopsbasement roomper nightexcellent locationsmall hotelquiet streetnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Hotel was very tired & dusty throughout, shower rooms were better suited to a dolls house, you get your own tea,, coffee, soap, shower gel at reception, not in rooms (wasn't told this at check-in) & were on the 4th floor!! rooms need a complete overall decorwise & cleaning issues are too many to list, may be cheap certainly NOT cheerful.......................stay well away from this one

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank marag123
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed here on a one night break to London to be with my partner. Thank goodness it was only one night. On arrival was shown to the basement, we had been 'upgraded' as doubles were full, this was a family room, well, it had an extra double bed! The room had a window and door which looked out on to a, tiny, filthy concret square with an old brush out there along with a Tesco carrier. The blinds were drawn, it was dull and dingy and there was no point opening them.
The washroom....we couldn't stand in the shower, the paint was peeling off the walls, the toilet was crooked, the tap was coming off, no toilet roll holder and it smelled of damp. Truely horrid, all of it. Can't comment on upstairs but the proprietor was not overly friendly either. AVOID!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon P
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed in the The Paramount Hotel for 3 nights during the Olympics in London. The hotel is clean, quiet & very centrally located. Although breakfast is not provided, there is cooking facilites in-house. We had breakfast nearby in a fabulous lebanese cafe/take-away. For what you pay, this is a perfect place to stay.

Room Tip: we stayed in 2 rooms, both of which were very quiet &comfortable. There is no lift however, so if you have a big bag, or hate stairs, request a room lower down!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joanna H
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here, great location it was close to earls court tube station and Tesco which is 24 hours and only 5 minutes walk. Lots of places to eat on the main street from pubs, takeaways and restaurants. My room was very comfortable and clean, free tea and coffee. I had a lovely view from my room of the garden square, the road outside my room is quiet and I did not have any disturbances. Staff were really friendly and helped with any of the questions I had and gave me suggestions on places to eat etc. All in all I had a brilliant stay and would recommend it!

Room Tip: I suggest the rooms on a higher level facing the garden square!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Dave C
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We really liked the room and it was very clean and comfortable. We were given free toiletries and a tea and coffee tray when we arrived and the staff were very helpful and friendly. There are stairs to the rooms at the top of the hotel but once we were there we really liked the view. It was of a whole garden square and the nice old buildings that surround it. Also, the room was very quiet, even with the windows open as we were high up.

Room Tip: There were lots to stairs to reach our room on the highest floor but it was ok because the room was good value for money and the view was great!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple