I happened to stay in 2 different rooms double room and twin room at Aston's and here is what I feel. Pros>> * Great location to explore London. No doubt. * Very peaceful yet only 5 mins walking distance from Gloucester road. 15 mins walking distance from Natural history museum, science museum. 20 mins walking distance from Hyde park. * Has quite a few pubs, shops and restaurants close by. * Reception is very helpful. * Kid less than 5 has no extra charge if using same bed. This sounds strange but try finding hotels that have no charge for kids accompanying a couple in London and you will know what I mean * Small but functional kitchenette Cons>> * Very small rooms which has a very small kitchenette and a very small bathroom. * No free Wifi * No lift and there are rooms 2 levels up as well. Conclusion>> It is normal to have super expensive and small accommodation in London. These rooms are small but functional and should be ok if you have tight budget and want the room just to sleep and explore London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Astons, we pride ourselves in offering an impressive level of service, clean comfortable accommodation, central location, and excellent value for your money. Astons Apartments is a haven of recently refurbished studio apartments, nestled in a quiet residential street in South Kensington. With a range of studio apartments from single occupancy up to our Four Person Executive Studio Apartments, we are ideal for both the traveling executive and the family vacationer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Astons Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astons Apartments Hotel London
- Astons Hotel London
- Astons Hotel Apartments
- Astons Apartments London, England