I stayed here in November 2011. The staff was very nice. The room had a small kitchenette- stove, burners, micro and fridge. I did not use it because I was only there for 2 nights, but on a longer stay this could be a great way to save some money in London. The room was very clean. I had requested a room with a balcony which they gave me, even though I was only there for 2 nights. The area ( South Kensington) is one of the best areas in London. The hotel is a 4 minute walk to the tube. Numerous restaurants, pubs, shops and a good Waitrose supermarket are all less than a 5 minute walk.
A good value for a room in this very desirable area. I plan on staying there every time I go to London. 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Astons, we pride ourselves in offering an impressive level of service, clean comfortable accommodation, central location, and excellent value for your money. Astons Apartments is a haven of recently refurbished studio apartments, nestled in a quiet residential street in South Kensington. With a range of studio apartments from single occupancy up to our Four Person Executive Studio Apartments, we are ideal for both the traveling executive and the family vacationer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Astons Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astons Apartments Hotel London
- Astons Hotel London
- Astons Hotel Apartments
- Astons Apartments London, England