Grange Fitzrovia Hotel
galahotels.com
$288
$279
1,008 results
All reviewsoxford streetgreat portland streetregents parkharley streetbt towercontinental breakfastwest endbooked this hotelfull englishquiet areaminute walkhotel is in a great locationwould stay againthird floorthe room was nicelondon hotellate at night
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed late August weekend got a good deal through secret hotels.com however disappointed with room size it was very small and the rooms were uncomfortably warm , with no air con, didn't sleep very well due to noise from street which went on pretty much all night will not stop here again despite its great location

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The location of the hotel is just brilliant, I got a taxi from London Euston Station which only cost me £5! I stayed here on a business trip and was in a double executive room, the room itself was spacious and comfortable. It also had both a bath and a shower which I found a plus! There was a mini bar in the room but the prices were a little steep - £2.50 for a standard can of Coke. I had a very pleasant nights sleep and was not disturbed at all, overall I enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank HaylessXx
Reviewed August 21, 2013

5 min. from Oxford Street must be a good address. And so it is with Grange Fitzrovia. The room was really, really small. No room even for a tiny fridge. So I complained. And since we were staying for seven nights, they upgraded us for free! And that, for London standards, was a good room, mini-bar and all. Excellent housekeeping. Like elsewhere in London, good English-speaking staff are hard to come by here too!! It's either Hungarian or Romanian or some such Neo-EU natives. The world is getting smaller, I know! Breakfast at GBP21 was too steep, So we didn't have any. And they charge GBP10 for a day's usage of wifi! That's even steeper. So, we didn't have it either. Probably one of the few hotels in this age and time to charge for wifi.

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms at the rear should be fine.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights with my cousin visiting from Canada. Booked it on last minute com secret rooms. Whilst hotel was lovely & clean and in a great location the rooms were really small and had no air con so had to leave windows open and request fans to try & get some sleep. This was almost impossible one night an alarm rang all night and the other nights there were garbage collections, police sirens and delivery trucks making horrendous noise from 3am. Told reception staff but they never offered to move us to a quieter room. As we were on room only asked how much breakfast was £18 for continental and £24 for full English which is outrageous even for London. We had a full English in Harrods for £12.95!!!! Wouldn't stay here again even for location.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank PrestonNettie
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was a mystery hotel from Last minute.com as I was looking for a hotel near to see We will Rock You, and this was an amazing hotel, beautiful and clean, friendly staff, small room but all I wanted it for was to sleep.

As it states close to Oxford Street which is very true and we walked from the hotel to the theatre, took us 10 mins maybe.

I would definitely look this hotel up again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple