Park Plaza Victoria London
  • Pool
$288
$277
4,760 results
All reviewstozi restaurantgatwick expressgood sizeexecutive roomexcellent locationmini barnespresso machinebig benmodern hotelbooked this hotelcentral locationfew minutes walklondon eyean upgradefull englishtube stationconcierge
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed here for one night for business. Impressed with it. Nice hotel, professional, clean, free wifi (always a helpful thing from my perspective). Staff were friendly, location was great: various pubs / restaurants nearby, plus good brekkie spots, and plenty of transport options depending on where you are headed (I mostly walked). Would stay again, and the price (for London, at that time of year) was fair.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank sos100
ramesh04, General Manager at Park Plaza Victoria London, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I am a travel agent. I was trying to book a room for my customer. I wanted to know if late checkin is allowed. Hotel reception was horrible. Did even want to tell his name even after asking several times. and never helped with my query. I wouldnt recemond this hotel even for my worst customer

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Vinod S

Dear Sir,

If you could please email all details of the issue which you faced to our Rooms Division Manager, Alex Caetano on acaetano@pphe.com so that he can personally investigate this.

I look forward to being able to resolve any issues which you faced.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the hotel (06/14-06/17) and truly loved it. It's 2 minutes away from the Victoria station which accesses the underground, other trains and buses. The staff is helpful and their room service is very good as well as reasonably priced. They have a le pain quotidiene right in front as well as a post mailbox around thr corner in case you plan to send some postcards. I left some stuff behind and they mailed it to me to Dublin. Their rooms are big and their bathroom is even bigger. Would definitely return and highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Ricardo G

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments; I am delighted that you found the hotel suited to your needs.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great Stay & Great Location In London.
Booked through Easytobook.com and got a great price, great central location walking distance to most everything.
Tube just a short walk if you want to travel via subway.
Rooms large and spacious, good washroom, really comfortable bed. Quiet, not a great view from hotel, but my wife and I only use it for sleep/shower etc, not to live in as we love to explore.
Hard wire/and Wi-Fi in room, Wi-Fi not great but hard wired internet was great.

Room Tip: Stayed on 6th floor, nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank deanhynes

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and thank you taking the time to write a review. Please be aware that during August we will be upgrading the internet throughout the hotel .

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The location of this hotel was the main reason I chose to stay here. I was only staying one night between a long flight from SYD and a flight to ATH the next day. So in advance I contacted the hotel to enquire about an early check in. I have Gold Elite status with Club Carlson, and one benefit is early check in. I was offered an early check in but of course it couldn't be guaranteed for such an early arrival (approx 8am at the hotel).

The area around Victoria station is undergoing a lot of construction works in relation to Crossrail. So some of the station exits and some footpaths are closed. The hotel is rather far from Victoria tube station, but is much closer to the main station and bus station. There's not a lot of things to do for tourists in the Victoria area, but it is well served by public transport. I found the bus was easier than the tube as the bus stop was pretty close to the hotel. There's also a large Sainsbury's down the street, which is handy for buying snacks or water for a day of sightseeing.

When I arrived there were many people checking out so there was a bit of a wait. I was then told that no rooms were available yet (understandably). The receptionist then disappeared into the office with my Gold Elite card. A few minutes later she reappeared and a room was now available.

The room was on the third floor, so not much of a view - only of the atrium and the lobby's skylight. But in the Victoria area of London there isn't much to see anyway. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the room. London hotel rooms are notoriously tiny but this one was generously sized. The TV is quite large so it's easy to see from the bed. The bathroom has a shower over the bath, which I hate, but many hotels do this. The bed was quite large and pretty soft. Courtesy of my Gold Elite status, there were two bottles of water supplied i the room.

This hotel seems to cater more for business travellers, as many of the people I saw around the hotel were on business. This would also be indicative of there being not much to do for tourists in the Victoria area. It's a good place to sleep but you'll need to venture elsewhere for things to do.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Madge B

Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us. I will surely be sharing them with our team.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.