“Great Food”
Review of Meza

Meza
Reserve with OpenTable
Meza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,798 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I loved the food...amazing hummus. The atmosphere was great too..it felt like eating in a family home.

You should set one up closer to my house! There are a few shop units empty on Greyhound Lane, SW16...Streatham is crying out for great places to eat.

London, United Kingdom
“Meza, Tooting Broadway, SW17”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

On April 23, 2014 I went to Meza, Tooting Broadway, SW17, with my family for my mom's birthday. Meza is a very good restaurant with a lovely atmosphere. The food was very tasty with loads of herbs I love, yummy and delicious. I ate houmous with bread, aubergine dip, chicken liver, falafel, lamb sausages, chips, grilled baby chicken, mixed platter (chicken cubes, chicken wings and lamb mince), lentil and vegetarian rice. The Manager Ryan Neuman was very kind to me and even served me and my family birthday cakes from my cousin Nat. I would recommend this 5* restaurant to anyone who reads this review.
Adrian 7 years old

Swindon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

An absolutely amazing restaurant for Lebanese food and great to go to with friends, family or as a couple. The food is great, very affordable and with wonderful staff. There is one at both tooting bec and tooting broadway and both are always crammed so definitely book if you're going in the evening.

Visited April 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
“Marvellous Meza”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The unglamorous area around Tooting Bec Tube station is not a place I would normally hang out. So I was surprised to hear various friends rave about a restaurant on Trinity Road called Meza. Last night I was fortunate enough to try it out for myself. Fantastic! Meza is a tiny, authentic Lebanese restaurant, so small you can watch your food being prepared close up in the open kitchen. Nonetheless the menu offers plenty of choice ranging from a wide selection of meze to main dishes if you prefer. My friend and I chose five dishes of meze which came in generous portions and were beautifully decorated with parsley and pomegranate seeds. All the food was wonderful so it is difficult to pick anything out. However I particularly enjoyed the Reaat Bil Jeben (filo pastry, cheese, mint) which were melt in the mouth delicious. The service was excellent and we were given delicious pieces of lebanese cake as a complementary dessert. The bill came to just £20 for two of us, incredibly good value.

“I keep going back!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I love it here. The food is fab (the baby grilled chicken is the best) - the beer is great. The staff are delighted to see you and remember you when you go back. I am surprised to see some negative comments about service, I have always found it very good. They do great takeaway too & The Antelope is just a hop, skip and a jump away while you are waiting (presuming you are in the Toots Broadway one & not the Trinity Road one)

1 Thank Louise H