“A must in Fulham”
Review of Luna Nuova

Luna Nuova
Reserve with OpenTable
Luna Nuova is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #312 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I came here with a friend on Monday 30th June for supper after work and was blown away by how amazing this place was. We arrived and were greeted by very friendly staff, who took us through the whole menu and specials board. Whilst we were decided we were given olives, bread and dipping oil on the house which was lovely. The kitchens had also just prepared some potato croquettes, so the head waiter gave us some to try as a little extra, incredible!

We ordered three starters to share - the zucchini frittes, spiedini di pollo and burrata which were all really lovely, especially the burrata which we were advised to order. Seriously, if you've never had it please order it! For mains we had lamb and a sausage and mushroom pasta which were both perfectly cooked and yummy. Pudding was a tiramisu for my friend, and I had a semifreddo with amaretti biscuits which was so lovely. We shared a bottle of the house red and at the end of the meal we were offered a complimentary digestivo, so we chose to have limoncello. The bill only came to £68 for all this, which was exceptional for the quality of food (everything was home made, fresh and good quality ingredients).

Overall the food was lovely, the service wonderful and just a great ambiance. We're already planning our next meal here!

2  Thank Sophie_Eliza92

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had a lovely time at this restaurant on Saturday lunchtime; the service was very friendly, the food was very nice. I had a glass of wine which was also very nice.
All in all, it was a very pleasant experience. The only thing is that I wish that Chefs would use less butter in their cooking; as cooked butter is very unhealthy, especially for the heart (check online if you don't believe me).
We will (as humans) have to learn to cook healthier (less butter, more olive oil/ grilled/steamed and less sauce); the papers have started to pick up on the excess of refined white sugar in our diet, and this is only the beginning!
Eventually restaurants will have to adapt, some already have!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We visited on a Friday night and the restaurant was busy but had a great atmosphere. The staff were amazing and very attentive and the food was delicious. We had olives and bread on the house, then a few tapas starters, then I had linguini lobster, and then dessert. It was a great meal and a great restaurant. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I've only been here twice, but the experience has been amazing both times. The food is great, but the service is what makes the night out so fun. Staff is friendly, attentive and wants to make sure you have a great experience in the restaurant. Make sure you save room for dessert - it is DELICIOUS! This is definitely one of my favorite restaurants : )

1  Thank amclean09
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We visited here Saturday evening for my partner's birthday. As soon as we walked in we were greeted with a very warm welcome and got to choose where we would like to sit and had a choice over a table that was reserved to give us the best! The service was super fast, the staff were so friendly, took the time to thoroughly explain the dishes and specials. We were presented with 2 complimentary glasses of Prusecco and from then on it was the best! The starters and mains were to die for! I loved my special and the truffle is lush! my partner couldn't stop praising. The waiters and waitresses are all so happy and accommodating makes for an extra special experience! We also had desserts on the house and a lovely happy birthday song was played for my boyfriend and he was overwhelmed. To top it off he was happily relaxed watching the footie and we were given a shot at the end on the house! Superb! Definitely coming back here soon!

1  Thank Nisa142014