“Fantastic”
Review of Luna Nuova

Luna Nuova
Reserve with OpenTable
Luna Nuova is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #242 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed near Trafalgar Square (20 mins away by tube), and reserved a table here after seeing such excellent reviews, it definitely lived up to expectations! Great food/service and as many others say, excellent value (3 courses for 2 and a bottle of wine for £60 with a free glass of amaretto to finish the evening). Definitely worth visiting when in London, and such close proximity to Parsons Green station makes it easily accessible.

There are newer reviews for Luna Nuova

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Not only they surve very reasonable and delicious cuisine but the staffs are very friendly. They gave me free dolce and free desert wine. If you have a chace, please visit this restaurant.

1  Thank cbe90900
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Just amazing!
The vicinity, the dishes, the service, the ingredients!
The other factor that also shocked me are the prices, extremely cheap, yet with a high quality in preparation and presentation!
By the way, this is not a one's person opinion, my friends share the same idea.
Keep it up, well done!!!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had a wonderful meal in Luna Nuova to celebrate my wife's birthday. Not only was the food excellent, the whole evening was memorable. We were made to feel very welcome and my wife received a bouquet and a card! Lulu, our hostess, was cheerful, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, helpful and with a good sense of humour! I had seabass - on Lulu's recommendation - and it was delicious.
This was one of the best evenings I have had in a restaurant and the way we were looked after made it a very special night.
I have already recommended Luna Nuova to friends and will certainly return next time I'm in London.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We ate there last week in the evening and from the moment we walked in we were treated like old friends, even though this was our first visit.
It really feels like a family run business.
The menu is fabulous with a good variety of Italian dishes, mixed in with other Mediterranean specialities. We had 3 courses and each was truly perfect – fresh ingredients, prepared perfectly.
The team made a real fuss of us and nothing was too much trouble.
The biggest surprise was the bill – less the £30 a head with copious wine. We tipped generously.
Definitely coming back and have booked for 3 weeks’ time.