“Great food, service and atmosphere”
Review of Luna Nuova

Luna Nuova
Reserve with OpenTable
Luna Nuova is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #294 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

There is not a bad word I can say about Luna Nuova. The food is simply deliciouls and the service is excellent. For fresh, authentic Italian cooking don't go anywhere else. You won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Luna Nuova

Reviewed June 7, 2013

After the incredibly positive reviews We decided to check this place out ourselves. Nothing pretentious, good menu and dishes prepared to perfection. Very friendly staff, I will visit this place again, soon!

1  Thank HotelloCulture
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Based on the great reviews on TripAdvisor, my boyfriend and I decided to go out for dinner at the Luna Nuova restaurant and we enjoyed a wonderful evening.

I really loved the ambiance of the restaurant including the very charming interior and the pleasant music in the background. The staff is very friendly, polite, fast and attentive.

The food is delicious! According to my boyfriend, he enjoyed one of the best steaks he ever ate (or even the best?). Moreover, I can absolutely recommend the deep fried courgette with home-made tartar sauce, the carpaccio as well as the ricotta filled ravioli with basil and tomato sauce, and even the side dish potatoes are so tasty. Everything is of high quality and very well prepared with great value for money.
Due to eating a starter, some tapas and the main course, I was not able to try the tiramisu, but my parents are visiting soon and I will definitely return with them to Luna Nuova to enjoy a delightful evening and try the home-made dessert.

1  Thank AGirlsTravel
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I went here for our anniversary dinner and it was wonderful!! He had the sausage entrée and I had the homemade pasta with shrimp and zucchini. We both also had salad. The food was very good and the ingredients very fresh. The shrimp were some of the best I've ever had. The wine was very good and very reasonably priced. Overall very good value. We will definitely be back next time we are in London. Do not skip dessert...the key lime pie is delicious!! The service was also very attentive and they were all very friendly!!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were fortunate to be treated to a meal at this restaurant. Party of 14.
The staff are attentive, patient and friendly especially LouLou.
The food absolutely delicious. I had the rack of lamb with roast potatoes - cooked to perfection. You must try their homemade tiramisu.
I have recommended this place to friends who are visiting London knowing they will have a wonderful time.
Buon appetito!