Open today: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Review Highlights
It does what it says on the box

It is enjoyable the staff are very helpful However it is expensive but thats what you expect in... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
T9756QQtimothyh
Cambridge, United Kingdom
via mobile
Loved this shop

I must immediately admit, we like the little M&M's a lot. But what they did with this shop is... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $36.60
from $32.70
from $73.53
4,592 results
All reviews m ms leicester square chocolate smell t shirts fun shop photo opportunities fun place to visit abbey road london bus worth a visit several floors take photos great fun merchandise characters rainbow gifts
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Visited London for a meal, a trip to the theatre and so on for my young daughter's birthday. We visited M&M's World, and my daughter thought this was the best part of our trip! It's really just a massive shop, with several floors of everything M&M. It's colourful and fun, with a lovely chocolate aroma. Very easy to spend too much money though, especially on the pick and mix M&Ms. It's a really novel place with lots of photo opportunities believe it or not. Very exciting for kids, and worth a visit if you're in the area.

Reviewed December 7, 2014

I regularly go here in to kill time before I get the train home, and also to get my favourite coloured M&Ms, which I cant get in the normal packets. However, this place is terribly crowed, no matter what time of day it is. It sells tons of merchandise, including t-shirts, sweet dispensers, bags, cushions and other products you can think of. These seem to be very, very overpriced for what they are though, so they are ignored by me. Downstairs, they have the massive tubes with the different coloured M&Ms, but only in normal and peanut styles. This area is the most cramped section of the entire store. It would be alot more varied if they had the more unusual flavours such as peanut butter and mint. However, even though it is always extremely crowded, it makes a great time waster to get tasty and colourful souvenirs.

Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

I visit every time I go to london. They are fresh. This last time I had the m&m s personolized! You choose colors and put them in the machine. It gives you back with the design or name you request! Very good gift! But a little expensive...

Reviewed December 6, 2014

I'm not a massive fan of the actual chocolate, but this shop is indescribably awesome!! The amount of merchandise is too much to take in on one visit! The smell is incredible when you walk in, and the fact you can make your own mix of the sweets is incredibly satisfying! I'll always love this shop!

Reviewed December 3, 2014

Chocolate everywhere!
M&M's everywhere!
Baby clothes, adult male & female clothes
I think i saw a car wheel cover at one point
Theres a big M&M walks behind you too
Great for kids!