“exellent value for money” 5 of 5 bubbles

Harry Potter Walking Tour for Muggles in London
Ranked #8 of 663 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The No 1 Harry Potter Walking Tour in London - winner of Tripadvisor Award for Excellence 2012-2016 as well as Time Out Critics Choice! Come discover the magical side of London with Tour for Muggles, the only company that only does Harry Potter tours! Please check website for tour availability. (private and group bookings available on request).Places are limited. Costs: £14 and £12 for kids up to the age of 11 (babies, toddlers-free) Starts: London Bridge and ends by Leicester Square tube station.Duration: The tour lasts about 2.5 hours
Worcester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“exellent value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

im not a harry potter fan but the wife is, but I must say I probably enjoyed it as much as her.
the tour guide made everyone feel part of the tour and I was extremely impressed by the knowledge the tour guide had on harry potter. Amongst other interesting facts she shared.

id highly recommend the muggle tour and I thought it was excellent value for money..

I wish them every success for the future

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Joe B

• Hebrew first
Preston, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Muggley Marvellous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Would highly recommend this trip to Harry Potter fans and those who are not as it combines filming and locations which inspired JKR as well as intersting historical stories about London. Adam is knowledgeable, interesting to listen to and obviously a potter fan! We've been up quirky backstreets we didn't know existed!

Austin, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best walking tour our entire trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our short 2.5 hours with Adam. Did not want it to end! We were traveling with a group of 9 people - 4 adults and 5 children. Some of us were avid Harry Potter fans and some not as much. Every one of us agreed that we were interested and engaged the entire tour. Adam is a first class guide. Not only was his Harry Potter knowledge first rate but he was also full of interesting information about London history. Unlike some guides, Adam was able to keep all ages interested the entire time. Adam's enthusiasm, wit, and charm made me want to put him in my pocket and bring him back to the state's with me!! Brilliant tour with a brilliant guide!

Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“What a wonderfully quirky tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I went today with a girlfriend and her son (13). All 3 of us thoroughly enjoyed it and really appreciated our guide, Adam Potter. Adam is obviously an avid Harry Potter fan but also a fan of film, theatre and English history which all rolled together made for a fun filled and very informative 2 - 3 hours.. I happily recommend this tour, it's a little bit different to your standard tours and for us that was really what made the day something special. Thanks again Adam :)

newcastle
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is really good for any HP fan, and also non HP fans because the tour guides tell you loads about HP, actors, directors, history of London and JKR herself. My tour guide was called Adam and he was nice. The tour guides ask a lot of questions and make everyone feel included by talking to everyone there, even small children. It would be 5 stars but the walk is long and there is no wheelchair access hardly because of escalators and tubes you take. I loved this tour and would go again, it was great for all ages. If you're in London, go on this tour. It's also cheap.

Visited July 2013

Been to Tour for Muggles? Share your experiences!