“Muggle-tastic”

Harry Potter Walking Tour for Muggles in London
Ranked #8 of 716 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The No 1 Harry Potter Walking Tour in London - winner of Tripadvisor Award for Excellence 2012-2016 as well as Time Out Critics Choice! Come discover the magical side of London with Tour for Muggles, the only company that only does Harry Potter tours! Please check website for tour availability. (private and group bookings available on request).Places are limited. Costs: £14 and £12 for kids up to the age of 11 (babies, toddlers-free) Starts: London Bridge and ends by Leicester Square tube station.Duration: The tour lasts about 2.5 hours
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Booked this as a last minute treat for my friends birthday....what a fab tour!!
Can't emphasise enough how great it was, such good value for money and was great fun for us Harry Potter geeks! We had Dizz as our guide and she obviously knew her stuff! She was really knowledgable and really passionate about the world of Harry Potter which got everybody really involved! Was also really interesting to hear some other great London facts as we aparated around the City :-)
Also, the little treat at the end really made the trip magical....a must for any Harry Potter fan!

2  Thank melissa f

Reviewed November 20, 2012

People are reviewing 2 different things by the way....1 is the Warner Bros tour in Leavesden and the other seems to be a tour around London of locations used in the films. So I think Trip Advisor needs to clarify/separate these 2 events as they're very different.
I'm going to the WB tour next month, it's 5 minutes from my house so I can assure you that some reviews are for another thing and some are for the Official Studio Tour which is enclosed in the same building where's the films were recorded. I jut didn't want people being mislead by reviews which they thought were for one place but were in fact for something quite different.

7  Thank bensmith1986
MuggleTours, Owner at Tour for Muggles, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Hi, THANK YOU very much for your message! You're absolutely right, we are a walking tour of the Harry Potter film locations and many people are inadvertently posting reviews for the studio with ys. We've tried getting reviews removed but it continues to happen and we're very grateful to you for highlighting this. Please note that despite this we are the No 1. Harry Potter Tour based on reviews here and on Time Out London and received a Tripadvisor Award of Excellence this year prior to this. Thanks again and enjoy your trip!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

You have to book your tickets on-line otherwise you will be refused entry at the gates.
Children get a passport to stamp as they go around. After the video and Great Hall your time is your own. We took 4 hours to go around but the record is 9!
During the tour you can try Butter Beer so do bring some cash. Butter beer Mmmmmmmm.
Audio/video headsets are available, my sister and I shared one with no issue.
The shop is expensive :-(
I really had a great day. My advise is book early and take you time going around,

1  Thank Tutti_flutie
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Adult price £ 55. Price child 50 pounds. As you face the entrance posted by JK Rolling, the story of Harry Potter will always live in us. Maybe that's why a visit to Warner Bross Studio Tour London (actually Leavesden) is something that must be done at least once in life by any true fan or he "locked" or "blood-bank". When cornered me in mind this idea, hop on the internet made an appointment, buy tickets and hop-off. All very simple, intuitive and recommend you to choose tour from 10 am to avoid the crowds. We follow the request to reach the boarding place 30 minutes in advance and I was wrong, because being in front of me all I could choose what places we wanted to double-deck.

The journey from central London (Victoria station) until Leavesden takes about an hour. Visit a "locked" (Muggle) can take up to 3 hours and if you go with their own transportation can stay as you want, so be prepared with batteries and memory cards. Mobile phone cameras are useless, I used an iPhone 4S and a Samsung Galaxy S III and more than half of the more than 400 pictures are best removed. Of the remaining hard that I decided to post with this review because all I hold dear and do not want to ruin the surprise.

From the very beginning you must make a "knot in the handkerchief" to remember to targeted "passports". The tour is done in one way and if you missed a target you can not really go back. Audio guide costs £ 4.95 and about as much luggage if you leave the wardrobe.

If you want a unique souvenir you can take pictures mature riding "Nimbus 2000" from 12 pounds / pieces or 20 pounds / 4 pieces. It would not hurt to have some food with you and a soda or water. If not, be prepared to pay these prices in the seating area of ​​the middle route: a "beer zero" (butterbeer to 3.95 or £ 2.75), coffee (2.15 pounds), juice (3.25 pound ) or sandwich (£ 4.95). The tour ends in the gift shop where danger. I left one stone there only 350 pounds and got nothing. Some prices: shock wand wood core seem queue Thestrals (£ 24.95), a box of chocolate frog card plus collectible wizard (7.5 pounds), Bertie Bots Every Flavour Beans (8 pounds) , Gringott's collection money (24.95 pounds), keychain Order of the Phoenix (£ 6.95), poster (£ 4.95) studio guide (9.95 pounds), shirt (£ 17.95) crooked map (29 95 pounds), book "Vajhatul over the years" (4.99 pounds), the "fantastic animals" (4.99 pounds), the book "Stories Bard Beedi" (6.99 pounds) and so on.

The staff is friendly and eager to have external to offer any information cuplimentare want. Conclusion: FANTASTIC and can not wait to return. NB: for HP fans have seen preparations for launch on 28.08.2012 the game "Book of spells" for PS3. Defigo!

1  Thank cristina t
Reviewed November 5, 2012

So much fun! The tour guide was very chill and witty and had a good sense of humor. Very enthusiastic about Harry Potter. He showed clips from the movie so we could see that we were standing in that very spot that they had filmed for that clip.

Been to Tour for Muggles? Share your experiences!