“AVOID THIS PLACE!”

Ranked #488 of 823 Specialty Lodging in London
Lima, Peru
“AVOID THIS PLACE!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We paid for the Executive Deluxe Apartment. The night we arrived, the room was dirty and smelly (with strong chemical products, glue and cement). We almost could not breathe. Next day, they double booked our room and CHANGED OUR STUFF WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION TO ANOTHER ROOM (smaller, older furniture, no window, stains, etc.). Our original room was given to a family and the manager ask us to "arrange the problem between us"... for the inconveniences, the manager told us they will give an upgraded room (never happened). So they promise us one extra day of stay, but "they forgot" and last night when we arrived ALL OUR STUFF AND BAGS, even the products from the fridge WERE OUTSIDE THE ROOM. No respect at all, really terrible experience. BTW there where drug dealers around the block at night!!!...

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
8 Thank Miluskaprz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stay AWAY! how these people are able to open their door is unbeliveable. Read the other other reviews, they are all true and i am livid by the service, double billing and false representation.
We too booked two rooms being two colleagues on buisness in the area to find we were expected to share a double room. We were then ferried across London to another room we had to share. The whole process took 2 and half hours, not what we expecting after a long day at the office.
Avoid and save yourself a lot of hassel. Do not prepay as you will be double billed. Total dissapointment!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
7 Thank blued2013

Travelers are raving about these London hotels

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I booked a family apartment with Milestone Apartments and was assured I could cancel the booking if I had to, obviously giving them at least 15 days notice, and would be refunded. I tried to cancel by email and noticed the full charge had been taken from my account even though the the booking was still over a month away. I contacted Milestone Apartments to cancel and was informed my booking was non-refundable as I had apparently received a 20% discount for booking for two nights. Nowhere did it ever say I'd had a 20% discount so I was completely taken by surprise, and there was a complete lack of understanding from Milestone Apartments, the guy just kept telling me to change the date of my stay. I understand that I should have read all the small print and i am responsible for the booking, but I find this small print cancellation policy very dishonest. There was a complete lack of goodwill and understanding from the other side, seems very shady to me. Also the person I spoke to had very broken English and I found it difficult to understand him.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank TeenyQueen
London
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Although the room was clean and tidy there was no natural light and it was not suitable for a family of 4. The main double bed was fine but instead of 2 single beds requested we had a terrible sofa bed that was impossible to sleep on. Also they were not expecting us which was a little unnerving so I would not recommend for a family but I think it would be ok for 2 but for 2 it would not be good value for money

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Cecilia S
Glen, New Hampshire
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was really only looking for a place to crash for the night as I had a lot of meetings booked over two days. I booked at a discounted rate so wasn't expecting much but the hotel staff were amazingly friendly and helpful, and the location was perfect for where I needed to be.
My room was very clean and well equipped - perfect if I was going to stay longer than a couple of days. I'd recommend and stay again for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank LeighAnne R
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our family apartment was just perfect, spacious, nicely decorated with comfortable beds. The location is very convenient as the tube station is 7-10 minutes walk away. The reception staff is nice, friendly and polite. Due to the lovely family apartment we had our short vacation in London was very pleasant and smooth. We will come back here again.

Room Tip: No 3 is a beautiful apartment.