“Good local Vietnamese”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sen Viet

Sen Viet
Ranked #220 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Boca Raton, Florida
“Good local Vietnamese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

Tried Sen Viet and enjoyed our dinner.

As expected perhaps, the restaurant is somewhat cafe-like, in this busy but rather grim area south of Kings Cross. Appearances deceive in terms of food quality and friendly service.

We tried chicken salad, Indochinese beef salad, shaking beef, grilled prawns, rare-beef Pho and a side of Cai-lan (an interesting green vegetable). All were good or better.

So, the question is whether we would make the effort to drive to and through Kings Cross to get here again? The jury is out on this one. At least one can say that Sen Viet is a worthwhile place to visit if you are in or near the area.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank David G

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London
“Best viet takeaway so far in London”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I ordered a takeaway and it got delivered within 30 min. Prices are reasonable but not too cheap. However quality is really good! I've been looking for good Vietnamese food in London for about 3 years now and I'm glad I have one rather close the my office ;) The guy who delivered was really smiling and friendly, but I can't judge the quality of service or the ambiance in the restaurant as it was only a delivered takeaway.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank StephieTA83
Devon, England
“Wonderful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Attentive service, lovely ambience, fabulous food with lots of interesting flavours, beautifully presented. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner here and will definitely visit again if ever we are in the Kings X area at dinnertime.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Elderwoman
Yorkshire, England
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

I was staying in London on business and therefore was dining alone. Sen Viet was perfect. I felt really comfortable on my own with my book, the service was great and the food was delicious. To top it off it was really reasonably priced and the portions are generous

I went for the seafood sizzler that was recommended to me with the addition of some chilli that they were more than happy to add for me. The dish really was sizzling when it arrived and had a good amount of seafood and vegetables. It was very tasty and I had no need for the soy, fish or chilli sauce that was on the table.

Highly recommended.

2 Thank Gotthebug
Albury, Australia
“First time having Vietnamise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great service, fast, and fresh food. I tried the chicken curry which the chicken was so tender it just fell of the bone. Would recommend this restaurant for sure.

• Visited September 2012