“Very good for take away/delivery”

Firecracker Restaurant
Ranked #5,928 of 23,357 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Westminster
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We have not physically been to the Firecracker restaurant, this is a review about their take away/delivery service.
On Friday night, we gave them a call. The order was taken efficiently and calmly (even though you could hear so much noise in the background...but if it sounds busy, it's a good sign I guess). The estimated delivery time was 30 to 40 mins.
And 35 minutes later, the guy arrived with piping hot food. We ordered: prawn crackers, duck rolls with plum sauce, chicken teriyaki skewers, 2 main of chicken (cashew nuts and shitake mushroom) and some noodles and rice. The food was excellent, and for less than £30 we surely didn't feel robbed as quality and quantity were there.
We will order from the Firecracker again; might even pay them a visit one day!

2  Thank lareynette

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went here for a friends birthday in November and decided to celebrate my birthday here. I hired out a karaoke room which has all the latest songs. It held 25 people and the staff were so friendly and patient. The food is excellent and it a beautiful place. recommend this place 100% 5 star

1  Thank Whitney Q
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I went there with my colleagues had excellent time. Food was great and karaoke was great fun until midnight

1  Thank EagerTouristap
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We booked for a party of 25 for a Christmas meal and karaoke. It was one of the best work Christmas meals I've had. We had to pre-order our food, but could choose from a very extensive menu. We had a number of vegetarians in the party and there was plenty for them to choose from as well. When the food was served the staff knew who had ordered what and it was very efficient. The food was excellent.

My only slight complaint was that I had to leave a bit early and wanted to pay for the drinks for my table. I was told that they could only take the money from the entire bill - not for my table. I couldn't quite understand why. Still other than that it was a great evening.

1  Thank KTnSue
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Food was nice but taste was slightly different to what I am used too. However, as a frequent traveller nothing ever taste the same in anyone restaurant.

But you adapt an get on with it. Menu was nice service was good I went mid week so it was quite. Overall very good

1  Thank HGill02