“Great find”

Constancia Argentine Grill
Ranked #748 of 22,516 Restaurants in London
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carrickfergus N Ireland
“Great find”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We noticed a review in a magazine and called to book a table. We arrived and were given our choice of table. We chose one that faced the grilling station. This restaurant is all about the meat. Portions are large, my fillet steak was a good three inches thick and nearly half the plate in size. We tried a couple of different empanadas and the chorizo starters, followed by fillet and pork cutlet served with the garlic chips and baby potatoes in red onion. We finished the evening sharing a brownie desert. Beware portions are huge but are excellent in taste, flavour and the service is great. Another wonderful night.

• Visited September 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
“Wow”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I had a long day and was staying at a not great hotel and went for a walk. I passed Constancia and it was packed for a Wednesday night. I decided to stop in for a small bite and wound up ordering a lot. I started with the chorizo and hummus. OMG, incredible. I then went on to the provolone with special sauce. If you like cheese, you will love this. Then on to filet. It was perfect. The flavor was excellent. Naturally, I needed a side of their special fries and they did not disappoint. Bottom line. Eat here. Actually, don't, I want to come back and don't want it to be too crowded.

• Visited September 2013
“Great steak, best service, highly recommend”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I've been to constancia a few times now, originally came here after a recommendation from a friend who is a massive steak eater, he lived in Argentina and stumbled across this restaurant when he returned to London. Each time I've been here I've never been disappointed, it's easy to book a table, the staff are so friendly and attentive, and also know alot about food and good steak so will help you with heaps of advice if your stuck on what to order. The atmosphere is good, it's perfect for any occasion and great if you want to have a good natter as you don't need I shout above loud music. The food is too quality, the steak is outstanding, definately up there with hawksmoor and goodmans, and alot better than the generic goucho.
Menu is traditional argentine and choice is great.
Value for money is the key to the success of this place, you get high end steak and not at crazy prices.
Would highly recommend this place. The manager (or owner not sure) is so charming and the waiting staff are awesome- huge credit to them.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Londonfemale1
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We have been visiting Constancia pretty much since they opened and it never fails to disappoint. The food is fabulous and we always find that our steaks are served together and cooked to perfection, not bad going when of us likes it cooked very well done and one of us is a medium rare. The service is always very attentive but not too over the top.

Last night I had the brownie for dessert, it was delicious but was really very rich and I probably should have shared with my hubby.

It is a little on the pricey side so we only tend to eat here as a treat.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank janeo3865
London, United Kingdom
“best argentinian meat in london”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

By far the best piece of argentinian meat in London. Quality/price amazing, really worth it. Very good the starters and the side dishes too. Lovely waiters!

Visited June 2013