“Great service and attention to detail”

Constancia Argentine Grill
Ranked #1,077 of 22,853 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Kelso, United Kingdom
“Great service and attention to detail”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We ate here on July 1st 2013 5 of us including 2 children. What impressed us most was the service, the waitress was attentive and thought of everything that we may require. The steaks were beautifully cooked and the range of sides that were availble were excellent. We had both red and white wine from the nicely put together wine list. Puddings were very good, cheesecake and ice cream not adventurous but great tastes.

All in alll it was a great last night in London.

Oh and my favourite, thick linen napkins!

Thank you.

• Visited July 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
London
“Great find in bermondsey”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Booked in advance which is recommended for a Friday as the place is small. The waitress was very helpful and felt welcomed. Decided to go for a set menu, which was like a mixed grill, this gave us a chance to taste all the steaks, it also comes with some side dishes.
Food came out quite quickly. Portion size looked small, but it actually was more than enough as was quite fall, next time I go I will get a single steak. Only marking this place down as the table we had struggled to take all the food and drinks, other than, great food and location.

1 Thank guvnor1
London, United Kingdom
“Spectacularly good steaks”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I had an exquisite meal at constancia. The starters were excellent - empanadas, melted provolone and chorizo. The steaks were out if control. Best I've had in a couple of years. Cooked to perfection. Charred on the outside, rare in the middle. Wonderful chips. Wine very good also. I'd go here every week if I could. Very small place so make sure you book. Great service.

1 Thank KateLondon_9
London UK
“Excellent steak house”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I must first confess to being a regular at this steak house. Sebastian and his team have built up a solid and well deserved reputation in an area increasingly well know for excellent restaurants. What makes this place so special is the quality of their food, their excellent and developing wine list and the very welcoming atmosphere engendered by all that work there. For those that are really hungry I must recommend the meat platter. Served on a hot plate, it consists of a variety of cuts plus the exquisite sausages. The accompanying salads and the very special fries make this a true feast. But the sirloin and the rib eye - my personal favourite is perfection on a plate. Constancia is one of the best eateries in this exciting part of town and I recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

1 Thank jonhlon
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Just wonderful food. So tasty and the staff are lovely. The steaks are so juicy and there are some great wines in the menu too. Not huge so book ahead if I were you.

Visited March 2013