“so-so”

Spa at The Landmark London
Ranked #18 of 725 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape to a blissful place, nourish the body and mind in our sensual spa and health club. Swim or sauna, exercise away the stress or indulge in exclusive body treatments. A sensuous Spa and health club featuring an array of facilities and treatments for relaxation, exercise and pure enjoyment. A simply beautiful pool, private gym and sensuous treatment rooms, a secret hideaway to ease the city stress away.
Reviewed November 16, 2012

If this is the best spa in London, then London isn't a good place for spas. The hot tub was cold. The first lady agreed and said she woupd call to have it fixed. so i ce back a bit later and was treated like I was an idiot by the woman. She wouldn't admit it was cold and told me I was wrong but then also said that they just changed the water and it takes awhile to get hot. At least there was clean water. The jets were like ice water. Aan also complaind it was cold and he is a regular member so I know it wasnt me.

In general, nice pool and sauna. Overall good facilities, but having been to many spas, it was just okay. If I had paid full price to enter I would have been let down.

1  Thank LaylaDir
"masseuse"
"marylebone"
"expert"

Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Best Spa ,lovely staff,fabulous facilities and a wonderful stress reliever. Enjoyed all the pools and rooms and those fabulous,warm ceramic beds in the rest area--heck I even enjoyed the rub down with ice!!( not obligatory) Aching muscles relaxed in the hydro therapy pool and of course the roof top pool,who could ask for anything more.Lying in a warm pool in the fresh air being massaged by jets of water--bliss and stress just melts away.My daughter and I will certainly be back

Reviewed March 5, 2012

The rooms were wonderful but that was it! Check in was a farce, it took them 15 mins to find our reservation and then, they gave us keys which didn't work. When we went back down to reception to get new keys, not a word of apology and 5 mins later, we had another set of keys. But it doesnt end there - the room keys they gave us already had someone in it and luckily, the occupant was not in!! They then upgraded us to a suite which was beautiful and large so it all ended up well but what a performance!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

If a good spa and health club matters to you, do not come here:

Showers and changing rooms are usually dirty, very cramped and lockers either dont work or are too small or too closely spaced together.

Machines are awful - Hardly any and old. The tv monitors dont work and they are never cleaned. The sweat from previous users has burnt into the rubber.

Weights go up to 30 kgs.

If you are a member of the club, they will do anything they can to avoid granting you your entitled benefits. Beware to have all agreement fully written. Staff turnover so often they change rules as suits them without regard to members.

Found an American cockroach around the fruit one day.

Prices of treatments extremely high for the benefit, although some therapists are good.

Does not deserve a 5* tag. More like a 2*.

3  Thank JapChap