“OH WHAT A NIGHT !!”
Review of Jersey Boys London

Jersey Boys London
Ranked #6 of 345 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The awe-inspiring musical, Jersey Boys London show is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The phenomenal successful musical takes the audience to the era of 60s featuring some of the chart busting musical numbers at the opulent Prince Edward Theatre.
Belfast
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“OH WHAT A NIGHT !!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

If the only thing you do when you visit London is see this show then your stay will have been worthwhile. Fantastic, superb, thrilling, emotional, all of the above and so much more. My daughter and I saw this show last Thursday night and we have yet to get over it. A little apprehensive before we went in as we had booked front row seats (only because the others were a bit expensive) and whilst the view was "slightly" restricted we wouldn't have sat anywhere else. From the get go this show delivered. All four of the "Four Seasons" were brilliant but we do have to give a nod to the guy who played Frankie Valli. Don't even know where to begin to describe how good he was - singing "normally" one minute and then hitting notes that were surely off the scale. Needless to say at the interval the CD was purchased and it has been played non-stop since we got back. There are so many shows to choose from when in London and we always catch one or two when there, but in our opinion, this has got to be the best one yet.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Brilliant show !”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Well worth the visit. I wasn't really sure I would like the show but was pleasantly surprised. Both singing and acting superb !!

Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Very enjoyable musical. Well acted and well presented. The music is great. We had seen this show before in North America, but the storyline of this production was slightly different as we recall.
There were lots of empty seats in the theatre so I suspect the show will not be around long. If you like The Four Seasons, see this show sooner than later or it will be gone.

Hertford, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Took my mum for her 75th birthday, she was a big fan in her younger days. I wasn't expecting much, but from the minute the show started I was hooked! Foot tapping and loved every minute. The standard of the singing was amazing. Could easily watch it again. Couldn't believe I knew so many of the songs!!

aberdeen
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Only here for the music”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The story although true did not add much to the experience but the music was tremendous. The theatre was exceptionally comfortable and I would go back again to see the show a second time.

Visited February 2014