“Incredible!”
Review of Jersey Boys London

Jersey Boys London
Ranked #6 of 373 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The awe-inspiring musical, Jersey Boys London show is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The phenomenal successful musical takes the audience to the era of 60s featuring some of the chart busting musical numbers at the opulent Prince Edward Theatre.
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I booked this show for my husband...he is from the era the show is about, and we are musical, so I thought it would be a real treat for him. I myself thought I would grin and bear the old music from before my time, which I had no interest in, for his sake. WELL, WAS I WRONG??!! What a fantastic show!! I absolutely LOVED this show, which told the story of these boys lives in a humerous and informative way, giving up information we had no idea about, like their numerous prison stays! The musicians and vocalists were exceptional, the main singer playing Frankie Valli being top class and a joy to watch and listen to. The seating was comfortable enough for theatre seating, the crowd enjoying every moment of the show, so not noticing sore butts. I went to a matinee ( 3pm) and had only purchased cheaper seating online from here in NZ, as we could not afford the much more expensive seating. As I was to come into the theatre, the man taking the tickets sent me to the ticket booth, telling me to tell the man there he had sent me to get an upgrade! We did this, and the ticket booth fellow swapped our tickets for seating three rows back and right in the centre! Our seats were incredible! All in all, going in with a very low expectation of enjoyment, this was incredible, and I would recommend it to all!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,768)
All reviews
in 377 reviews
"audience"
in 242 reviews

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We went to see the show and were very impressed. We managed to get very good last minutes tickets from the tkts office in Leicester square. Great singing and overall show.

Would recommend.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This show was amazing! I love the way the story unfolds. It was fast paced, well presented and acted well. I'm hooked! I'd like to see it again.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

music that takes you back, had forgotten how many great hits came from the 'Jersey Boys' Brilliant Show and definitely one not to be missed

See more reviews
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I had been hoping to see this show for quite some time and it did not disappoint. We had free time after business so went to see if there were any last minute seats. What a show!!! The toes were tapping almost from the start. We found we knew most of the songs (and all the words!!) but did not realise they were Frankie Valli songs. The cast were excellent and worked hard and the story was well told. A super feel-good musical which is certainly worth a second visit.