“Brilliant”
Review of Jersey Boys London

Jersey Boys London
Ranked #6 of 344 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The awe-inspiring musical, Jersey Boys London show is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The phenomenal successful musical takes the audience to the era of 60s featuring some of the chart busting musical numbers at the opulent Prince Edward Theatre.
Chester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I was treated to the show as a birthday present and I was a bit sceptical about the show as I didn't think anyone could compete with Frankie Valli. I was wrong, if I closed my eyes it could have been him singing such was the quality. I could watch the show over
and over

63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Really brilliant, you couldn't help but sing along with them, Its the only show I would like to see again. Voices were amazing, and tells the story of Frankie . Took me right back to that era when songs had tunes. Definetley go again.

Visited May 2013
UK
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sentimental journey”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Show has a wonderful pace and tells an interesting story behind the hits we all know! Actors do a great job, singing is great. Easy night out, particularly nice if you grew up in Jersey and are Italian.....

Visited September 2013
West Malling, United Kingdom
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 180 helpful votes
“A great show even if you don't know the songs”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I am a child of the 80's so my only experience of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons is what I've heard on Dirty Dancing and Grease. Or, at least that's what I thought. It turns out I knew loads of their songs and really enjoyed them. Everything about this show is polished and professional. The acting and singing was incredible. I can't believe they do this night after night yet go out and put on a performance like that. We were seated in the stalls row P. Excellent view of the stage. I don't see the point of paying for premium seats as It offers no advantage. It's a fairly high stage so I wouldn't recommend you sit in the first 4 rows as you'll get serious neck ache. There is a lot of swearing but it's authentic so I didn't mind that. I saw, I was educated and I was entertained. What more could you ask for?

Visited September 2013
1 Thank racgem
St. Albans, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I really don't know what to say but amazing from start to finish! From when we arrived the helpful staff (as I lost my tickets) then the up grade for £10 to the stalls great! We were 8 rows back ideal. Ihe performance by all the cast was a blast I felt like getting up on stage and joining in! Brilliant! Shame most of the audience were reserverved as I was desperate to get up and have a boogie Got a few funny looks for letting my hair down! But what a great time we had, it's a must.

Visited August 2013