“Great show, wonderful singing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jersey Boys London

Jersey Boys London
Ranked #6 of 343 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The awe-inspiring musical, Jersey Boys London show is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The phenomenal successful musical takes the audience to the era of 60s featuring some of the chart busting musical numbers at the opulent Prince Edward Theatre.
Oxford Uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great show, wonderful singing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I wasn't to keen to see this show but I was persuaded do so and I am very pleased that I did. All the songs are well known but the quality of the singing, particularly the guy that plays Frankie Valli was very good.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Lincoln, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Amazed at how many tunes were theirs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

The story of Frankie Valli and the 4 seasons. This was a last minute choice of a show to fill a free night. Not my usual taste in music but it grew on me as the show ran. There were so many tunes I knew but didnt realise belonged to them. The story was very weak, jumped around a lot and didnt knit together but enthusiasm from the cast made up for this. I enjoyed it and good value for the price. It could have done without the grovelling at the end for us all to vote for it to get an 'Olivier' award - it wasnt that good!

2 Thank OJK
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“jersey boys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

well what a fab show from the jersey boys.

I am a fan of frankie vallie and the four seasons, i have seen them twice live they are amazing
but jersey boys was the icing on the cake.
My husband was amazed by how much detail went into the story line and how professional the cast were.

Well done

London, United Kingdom
350 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 283 helpful votes
“My Favourite Musical”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was the 2nd time I've seen Jersey Boys and I just love it. The story is great and of course the songs are all the four seasons classics. I particularly like that you get to see parts of the band come in and out on the stage. The 4 main guys are excellent and the guy that plays tommy is awesome. Get along and see this - you will not be let down!

Wigan, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great show very enjoyable. Great cast and set in a lovely theatre would recommend for a good night out.