“Great show”
Review of Jersey Boys London

Jersey Boys London
Ranked #7 of 363 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The awe-inspiring musical, Jersey Boys London show is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The phenomenal successful musical takes the audience to the era of 60s featuring some of the chart busting musical numbers at the opulent Prince Edward Theatre.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

As all shows in London, the cast were very talented especially the lead singer playing Franki Valli.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,769)

Reviewed January 2, 2013

What a fantastic show, will go back and see it again if I can. The singing and performing was excellent. Theatre clean and tidy, drinks not too expensive a good all round experience for my first visit to a London Theatre.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I'm a big fan of the music the 4 seasons made and I have seen this musical twice before in NYC with different casts. Both these casts were better than the London cast, but maybe that's only fair since the London cast consists of britishactors who had to fake a New Jersey accent.

My favourite character is Nick Massi and this one was portrayed quite weakly. I didn't like that actor at all.

Besides this both the music and acting were enjoyable. The theatre is great and more comfortable than the one in NYC.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

what a great way to spend an evening. Show was fantastic song range good and the cast brilliant. Standing ovation at the end well deserved, worth every penny would recommend to all.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I went to watch this on New Year's Day of 2013. I had been told excellent reviews, by many 50-60 year olds, and of course I was going with my parents and some other families. The music was good, however as my mother said its a 'gone era' and personally I think it has truly gone. I knew two of the songs, the story was bland and quite frankly I was disappointed. I do not advise this to anyone under 30.