“Leaving gift”

Roganic
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: The sister restaurant of critically acclaimed L'Enclume in the Lake District, Roganic is owned by Simon Rogan and Penny Tapsell. Blending superb cooking techniques with immaculately sourced ingredients, Roganic brings the very best of contemporary organic cuisine to the capital. In upmarket Marylebone, Roganic is a contemporary 2-year popup restaurant showcasing innovative British culinary creations.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Whilst a review at this point can do nothing to encourage others to visit Roganic, I can't miss this opportunity to thank Richard, James and all the staff for providing the most satisfying dining experience in London for the last couple of years, and wish them all the best in the future.

I was lucky enough to be there for the last night and there was a genuine sense of pride and accomplishment around the restaurant from everyone involved as they wrapped up their remarkable project: and typically the meal was faultless.

Hopefully we will see Simon Rogan in London again very soon.

1  Thank Chris C
There are newer reviews for Roganic

Reviewed June 19, 2013

What a perfect night! The staff was excellent! The food and drinks flowing! Everyone had a wonderful time! It was just as I imagined! You made it happen! You are the best!!

Very much appreciated!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is Simon Rogan's London venture, and since its appearance on a TV program it's been difficult to get a table. And it closes at the end of June so if you didn't get one, you probably won't now. What a triumph. And if I ever go to Manchester I will definitely try one of his new ventures there. Roganic is/was a take on his successful Lakes project. Only a tasting menu on offer, 6 or 10 courses. We chose the bigger selection and it was phenomenal. Of all the courses there was only one I didn't like, and that was raw mackerel with coal oil...yak....I don't ever want to taste coal oil again. Other than that, amazing. Lovely service, nice wines by the glass, intimate atmosphere. And not stiff and starchy. But you pay for it. At a little under £400 for two at lunch, it's not a budget place. But you get what you pay for here, and the quality was superb.

1  Thank Ian R
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I we for lunch and it was on the best meals I ever eaten compared to many other Michllein star restaurants
The team was so welcoming and friendly they just enhanced the entire meal to an unforgettable event.
I want to commend the Chef and the team unfortunately they will close soon
But now I have a new target to go to the "mother" restaurant L'ecllume

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Manage to book Roganic before it closes later this month. Went for the 10 course menu. Nothing to say really. Food generally was fantastic. Although I felt the raw mackerel is less fresh than the previous times I have eaten here, and the dessert dishes are (and taste) less interesting than the past. Nevertheless, it was a very good meal and we will miss Roganic. The team upstairs led by Richard is ever so friendly and accommodating, and of course knowledgable about the food they serve - from the produce to the preparation.