“Value for Money”

Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel
Ranked #583 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Fabulous hotel in Hammersmith, with small but clean rooms and a comfortable bed. Although small, we managed to survive with four suitcases and hand luggage. The hairdryer was a bonus as it was on the wall in the room, rather than the bathroom.

We would stay here again. A short walk from Hammersmith stations and a couple of great restaurants in walking distance. The staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast did not have as much variety as other hotels, however it was a reasonable continental breakfast that left us satisfied.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

First impressions of this hotel are great! Really nice decor, friendly staff and a we were given a free room upgrade! It was perfect in location with only a short walking distance to Hammersmith overground and underground stations. The only slight downside, for me, was the continental breakfast that was included. Perhaps it was of a lesser quality because we arrived at the end of service but it was not great (I am wheat intolerant and there were not many options for me). I would stay again but perhaps get up earlier to see if there is more breakfast choices!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Location handy for Hammersmith tube, but local neighbourhood not great.

Rooms are absolutely tiny, ok for 1 person, but 2 people would struggle to move around, the bathroom is the smallest I have ever seen. Having said that décor and furnishings are nice and climate control good.

Biggest disappointment was the absence of a proper bar/lounge area and the complete unavailability of an evening food service, I arrived late in the evening and had to venture out into the local neighbourhood, which didn't feel particularly safe (I was approached by beggars twice!!) for something to eat.

If you want cheap and cheerful in an ok location this place will do the trick, but I will not be staying again.

Room Tip: Ask for a bigger room if available.
1  Thank Honestguvnr
Reviewed May 28, 2013

stayed there 5/10/13 thru 5/18. rooms were small but adequate and clean. great shower, good size bathroom. loved the skylight on the 3rd floor. friendly staff, very accommodating, even checking out at 4 am. called cab for us. free Wi-Fi. pubs nearby for quick dinner. 3 to 5 minute walk to the hammersmith station which had the piccidilly and district lines. 10 min. to piccidilly circus. between the two lines you had access to everything a tourist would want to see. complimentary breakfast wasn't that good, wasn't much to choose from. poundland is almost right across the street. everything {snacks, drinks} was one pound.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Where to start? When we first arrived, we were at the Kensington Gardens hotel where I had accidentally booked us a single. Our so gracious concierge Rao, got us a double room in Hammersmith and a cab to get there. The room was on the 3 floor with a lift from street level. Very helpful with luggage. The hotel appears to be newly renovated with original Art Deco exterior. From the furnishings to the rain shower to the buffet breakfast, it was a 10 out of 10. The staff were very professional, helpful and courteous. And listen to this debockle, they went way above and beyond to help me out this morning. We checked out, made our way to Heathrow, where I discovered I left my passport in the room. I called, they checked, found it and put it in a cab ! I meet the cab driver outside who had my description and I made my flight to Boston ! My hat is off to them, thank you so very much. See you again next time I'm in London . Your guest, A.Novello

Room Tip: Our third floor room had a lovely skylight in lieu of a window. We found the bed very comfortable...
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I visited this hotel recently on a business trip. The service is very good and the hotel rooms are neat and tidy. The hotel is located very close to hammersmith station. I got a free upgrade on the room and the room was spacious with a sofa, tv etc.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights and can recommend this for a short trip. Room was very small (they do also have bigger ones), but it was nice and tidy, and comfortable with a good bed to sleep in.
Free wifi, very easy access to undergound and friendly staff.